Rei is an optimistic, resourceful young man who wandered in search of salvage until he met Stick. He is one of the first to join Stick’s journey to Reflex Point. Rei becomes a capable fighter during the trip and uses a Mospeada he found in a crashed shuttle and the green Legioss that Stick’s group discovers on a battlefield.
Rei is informal and easy-going and clashes with Stick’s strict sense of discipline. Despite the arguments he and Stick come to trust and rely on each other. Rei falls for Houquet during the journey to Reflex Point and they remain together after the Inbit conflict.
Editor’s Note: The kanji character for Rei’s name has 2 meanings. 1) Tinkling of jades/sound of jewels. 2) Brilliant, translucent, clear and bright.
- Place of birth:
- Earth, South America, town near the wasteland where he met Stick
- Hunting, taking apart his bike, operating mecha
- Special skills:
- Pole vaulting, fancy diving
- Fusion, Light Surf Rock
- Blood type:
- Favorite phrase:
- Practice over theory. There’s always tomorrow.
- Preferred type:
- As long as she’s not moody, conceited, or a punk...