Hello from Idaho

What's happening at GEARS

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello from Idaho

Post by Tachyon » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:38 pm

Hello, everyone. Sorry I haven't been talking much lately. I tend to be quiet when I don't have new material to post up. I've been trying to get ahead at my office and that means lots of work. I'm taking Monday off to sink some time into the Schell Bullet line art. Hopefully I'll have a real site update to share with you soon.

I'd like to open the floor to Super Robot Wars writers. AslanCross, do you have time to write more? If not, does anyone else? I've got a small Super Robot Wars section ready to open after I get some writing submitted. Have you got what it takes to be a hotshot Web writer?

In other news, I've been buying a healthy supply of anime DVD's lately. I bought the Five Star Stories DVD partly because I'm trying to get rid of my VHS tapes and partly because I think it's good to support FSS in North America. Can anyone recommend a good mecha title on DVD?

Well, that's what's going on with me. How is everyone else doing?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:45 pm

Life is tough as ever for me. Some bad thing like lost some of my rare books. (please don't ask for detail, I'm sad enough. :cry: )

Well about SRW stuff, not sure if this will help or it might just make you more confuse. :oops: (You should ask AslanCross for some correction, I believe there are some mistake.) And it isn't really a profile, more of raw information about Huckebein series.
http://members.thai.net/kuruni/Usage/Hucky.txt
Images of Huckebein and Huckebein Mark II
http://members.thai.net/kuruni/Usage/rtx-008.jpg
http://members.thai.net/kuruni/Usage/rtx-010-01.jpg

If these are just bad stuff, feel free to mock me... :|
Justice will never lose!

kosh

Post by kosh » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:48 pm

Greetings from southern Ohio all . Things are going well enough here , I'm sorry to here about your books Kuruni , my books are sacred to me aswell . The only thing that's going on out of the norm here is the weather , the first three weeks of April were sunny and in the 80 to 90 degree farenhiet range , then it started to rain and this morning there was snow on the ground . That's just remarkable for this area this time of year , kinda depressing but remarkable none the less .
Do you understand?

Eternal

Post by Eternal » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:48 am

You're doing a great job as always, Kuruni. If you did make any mistakes they are probably something insignificant. I don't know if you should mention optional handheld weapons like rectangle launcher, because the're not unit-specific. Also, I think you missed the Geist Knuckle attack on the AM Boxer. Speaking of Boxer, is it official info that it's only 23.4 m tall? It looks much larger to me...

Newton

Post by Newton » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:36 am

Life in Logan is good, if quiet. I'm still getting myself together after the trip from Indiana, and am slowly but surely getting back to drawing.

Kuruni, I am so sorry about the loss of your books! I would implode if I lost my reference material - I know how painful it must be for you. If there's anything I can do to help you (I don't know - maybe scan some books for you), let me know.

I'm getting started on commissions that I've let lag tomorrow, and continuing with the cleanup of my studio (blechhh). Oh, and the new shows Sousei no Aquarion and Eureka Seven are cool! Shoji Kawamori is back with a vengeance with these two series.

That's it for now...

-Newt

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:44 am

Thank you everyone. Here is another information about our belove Love Birds :D .
http://members.thai.net/kuruni/Usage/Birds.txt
While I think you already have their image from SRW OG2's artbook. (from link provide by AslanCross long ago. If not, please tell me) I figure that image for Wurger's high mobility mode might be too small.
http://members.thai.net/kuruni/Usage/ptx-015_purge.jpg

Well, artbook say Boxer is 23.4 meters. Though I agree that it look taller.
Justice will never lose!

2000YearsOldMan

mecha anime Dvd

Post by 2000YearsOldMan » Mon May 09, 2005 5:57 pm

hello
here are some mecha anime I think is good:
-NEW GETTER ROBO!!!!!(GOooooooo buy it)
-Shin getter VS neo getter(very gooooood)
-Macross Zero
-Mazinkizer
-Gundam F91(just out on U.S.A)
-Gunbuser 2(episode 1 and 2 are out, 3 is out in japan on June)
original gundam series rule.
my site www.ericguoart.com