"fastrun's" MH page

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

KOG

"fastrun's" MH page

Post by KOG » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:11 pm

http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~fastrun/mortarheadd.htm

This site, which had been down for a while, seems to be back up now. But the in-progress WSC Prominence that used to be on the site is mysteriously missing. I wonder what happened?

Did an old version of the website get uploaded by mistake? Or was the prominence removed for some reason? Hmmmmm.

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:07 pm

I talked to Seiichi about his site but didn't get a definitive answer as to what went on while his site was down. I emailed him while his site was down and didn't get any reply from him which was unusual considering I've got quick replies from him in the past. All he told me in his latest reply to me was that his computer was down and couldn't reply me, no specific answers about his site.

It has been back up for a couple of weeks if I remember correctly.

KOG

Post by KOG » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:11 pm

I guess he didn't mention anything about why the Prominence vanished?
Sheizzel wrote:I talked to Seiichi about his site but didn't get a definitive answer as to what went on while his site was down. I emailed him while his site was down and didn't get any reply from him which was unusual considering I've got quick replies from him in the past. All he told me in his latest reply to me was that his computer was down and couldn't reply me, no specific answers about his site.

It has been back up for a couple of weeks if I remember correctly.

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:21 pm

Nothing about the site except that it is back up and running.