NewType 2005-4

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:24 am

Rubel Colus wrote: Jackos (Greater Tenii + Knight Master) [Orricon Harris is "Lesser"]
Is Orricon Harris and Olkaon Harris the same person? Lemme find that website that listed the entire family tree of Swans with Harris listed in it...I think it's also in English book #25.

Also who is Aio Rane? I read that Toki is now his Fatima after the death of Chrome Ballanche.

By the way, a Douglus Kaien question...could be a spoiler...

How did Kaien get into Hathuha's A'P' knighhood? And why isn't Amaterasu doing anything about it? Yeah, I very likely sound like a complete "newb" for even asking this question. *shrugs* It may have been answered in the books themselves, but I don't have them and I can't remember if I ever noticed what happened when I did have the Japanese version...which I no longer own.

I don't understand it so I'm asking. Amaterasu had Sharrie cut off her arm, yet Kaien goes off unharmed? Physically anyway, he must have felt something when Jabo died.

S

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:51 pm

Orricon Harris and Olkaon Harris are the same person. I'm not sure how the English version spell it.

Aio Rane, Land Jasturcurck's paramount knight. Ten-i. nicknamed "knight of knights". BTW, he probably had Toki as partner even before Chrome's death.

Kaien's different from the common Mirage knights. The Mirage knight numbers A and 1 are honorary titles, this means that he had never sworn loyalty to Amaterasu.

So finally, the pure blood knight returns to the side of the Atoll Empress (whom is regarded as the successor of the Super Empire).
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:30 am

Oh, I see. Thank you.

I don't understand the English translation, sooo, questions. Does the Mirage Knights know about Amaterasu's ability to shapeshift? Or do they assume (Lady) Mell Rince, Lady/ Ladioss Sop and the likes are all related closely, in some way, to Amaterasu?

S

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:56 pm

I'm not sure if ALL mirage knights (incl Lefties) are aware of the real identity of Sopp = Amaterasu, but probably only those who are very close to him knows. I suspect even fewer know that Rince and Agari are somewhat "related" to Amat - that they are aliases.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)