Fatima Candanna

Share your work with the online community

Moderator: kosh

Lalasa

Fatima Candanna

Post by Lalasa » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:06 pm

This outfit is concept art done to show what a combination of Candanna's blue-green uniform and Plastic Style would look like. This is the suit I will be making for my cosplay.

There are 2 reasons why I did this; The blue-green color of her Decadent Style (I think it's called) clashed horribly with my skin tone and I couldn't figure out how to create a catsuit from my saffron yellow bolt of silk. Therefore, this was the result. I'm sorry to those who don't like others butchering Mamoru Nagano's designs. I didn't want to do it either, but I'm just not that good of a seamstress, and far too vain for my own good.

It's not finished because I'm not sure what I'm missing here. The suits are integral to a fatima's designs, so I thought maybe one of you could help give pointers on symbols and insignias? Thanks in advance for looking.

Character: Ballanche Fatima No.? Candanna; Nope, I don't know what the real color of her hair is. Nor the color of her eye contacts...thingie.
Series: The Five Star Stories,
Author: Mamoru Nagano,
Time: 2 days; unfinished,
Media: 2 mouse (Maybe mice? I broke one and my second one is fritzing on me or else I would have added Dai Gu and a random Phantom's MH's fingers as well. @_@), bucket, paint, line-curve and pencil/pen tools in MSpaint. It's that basic art program that comes with most PCs and I don't know what it's called.

Thanks to: OS for letting me borrow her photobucket account at this moment.

S
[Edit: Fifth time because I can't spell even with a dictionary on my lap.]

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:23 pm

very nice.

Makes me jealous that I have no art skills whatsoever..
Shinei!