And the AKD emblem is...

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

And the AKD emblem is...

Post by Tachyon » Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:26 am

I'm wondering what the emblem/symbol of the AKD is. I know the Blood Cross we see everywhere is for the FEMC and not the AKD itself. The Blood Cross can be seen on the back of Japanese manga volume 1 (2 versions, in fact, depending on which publication of volume 1).

Now for the AKD itself...
Is it the black and white emblem on page 42 of Characters 4? You know, the "A" looking symbol. Or is it the one on the back of manga volume 7? Maybe the one on the back of volume 8?

And what about the symbols on the backs of volumes 6 and 10? What are they?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:55 am

AKD Emblem

Country Mark (Grees)

Not too sure what difference. There is one more symbol of AKD in Characters 8, which is a much more complex emblem consisting of all the countries' coat of arms. Never seen that in the manga though.

any pics of those others that u mention?
Last edited by Rubel Colus on Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:29 pm

Amaterasu Coat of Arms

Last edited by Rubel Colus on Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:12 pm

The first one that Rubel posted above (the same one thats on the back of volume 7) is the AKD's international insignia. This is the flag that signifies the AKD in general. It is found on the God's Knights Blood Temple Mortar Headds.

The symbol in Rubel's second post (the one on the back of Volume 6) is actually not Greece, but the Amaterasu family Coat of Arms. Thats why it is found on all the Mirage machines, since the Mirage Knights do not work for the AKD or any of its member nations (like Greece) but directly for the Emperor himself (and his family) they sport the Amaterasu family coat of arms.

The second symbol in Rubel's first post is the insignia of Greece.

All of this is explained in English volume 18, which includes detailed information about the AKD's military setup and includes the complicated flag that Rubel mentioned in his post. This flag includes all of the insignia's of the major AKD member nations.
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:17 pm

oic.

thanks.. i correct them now to avoid misunderstanding. ;)
All of this is explained in English volume 18, which includes detailed information about the AKD's military setup and includes the complicated flag that Rubel mentioned in his post. This flag includes all of the insignia's of the major AKD member nations.
wow, they include ALL of these in english books?! :shock: That's very nice, since I only saw them in the Characters 8.

I have the impression that the "complicated flag" is the coat of arms for AKD?

[EDIT] It consists ALL of the states (47 countries + 4 other states) under AKD.

Did the english description say:
- The middle of the 11 flags is the Grees flag? This is similar to the last pic (diamond mark - forgot what to call it >_<)
- And the bottom most (similar to my first pic) is the AKD "Mark"?
Looking for: