FSS Action Figures incoming!

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

errol

FSS Action Figures incoming!

Post by errol » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 pm

I haven't seen anyone post this, but this is the best thing to happen in the FSS universe in a While!

Wave is going to start producing a series of articulated FSS action figures!!

Better start saving some $$$$

http://www.hobby-wave.com/FSS_NSP/index.html

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FSS Action Figures incoming!

Post by Tachyon » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:52 pm

That does look cool. I don't collect figures or models but I might make an exception for Five Star Stories.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Mr March

Post by Mr March » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:50 pm

I'm there. I've been waiting FOREVER for someone to make a FSS action figure. I had hoped Kaiyodo's incredible success with popular and obscure anime franchises would eventually lead them into acquiring the FSS license to build Revoltechs. But this figure from Wave is the next best thing. Sadly because it is Wave, it'll likely be overpriced, but since FSS is so rare to see in toy format, I'll definitely make an exception. I think the 13cm size is perfect and the detail looks incredible.

I suppose I can understand Wave choosing the SR-4 Last Junchoon to produce first (since the mechanical design is more broadly appealing to current generation toy buyers), but I would have liked to see the classic Knight of Gold and LED Mirage mortar headds in toy format. The original Junchoon design deserves coverage too. But the article does say "first in a new series", so there's still hope they'll build them. I mean what is FSS without the infamous Knight of Gold? :)

Mr March

Post by Mr March » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm

So is this figure released yet? Where can international buyers purchase it?