[Quiz] Guess the characters in the picture

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

zchen

Post by zchen » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:29 pm

doh, I forgot Lachesis had 2 sets of clothing...

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:04 pm

Can u tell who they are?

Anyone have a better pic?

This one is hard :?

Mave

Post by Mave » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:10 pm

Lets see...beginning from left:
Maximum
dunno...is that an embryo?
dunno...but the scythe, maybe Lie Ex´s child?
Sarion...probably
Princess Tightnaben
Lacky? lol
no idea
Jackos Quon...I´m sure i mispelled
John Weinziel
no idea...cybernetically enhanced arms...maybe some electro knight?
and lastly...no idead here either

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:52 pm

haha actually i donno the answer as well :oops: . But basically, my answers are the same as urs.

from left to right:

Maximum
Bubiron V (Rognar) ?? or Tower?
Panar Ex ??
Ikaruga (Sarion)
Princess Tightnaben
Lacky
no idea :?: the head gear looks like Rognar's
Jackos
Jhon Weinziel
Meiza Broz (GL #11) ??
"Spinner" Carley (GL #5) ??

Mave1

Post by Mave1 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:02 pm

Wow, good guesses...havent even thought about some of the choices you give.
Panar eh? Is that gonna be a boy or girl? And who are Meiza Broz and "Spinner" Carley? GL?

Something different now...is authentication mail supposed to take a long time? Trying to register here and that mail havent arrived yet :)

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:21 pm

Sorry, I dont have the english volumes, so i dunno the "official" names in english.

Panar Ex is Lie Ex's daughter.

Meiza Broz (or Broase メイザー・ブローズ) Mirage Left Wing #11. Seems that his weapon of choice is metal claws. Appeared in Japanese Vol 6 - one of the guys with Sarion. More recently, Jp Vol 10, during Vos' attack on Float Temple.

Carley codename "Spinner" Mirage Left wing #5. Appeared in Jp Vol 6 and 10 as well.

oh.. there's something wrong with the registration? O_o

BTW, what's the english version's names for the titles of Sword Master, Sword Saint, etc? The headliner's titles?

Mave1

Post by Mave1 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:07 pm

Aah so Broz is that guy looking like a Quebeley? I didnt spot Carley in jp v10 at all...which pages?

I have the japanese books...but since i dont know a lick of japanese...things can get hard to undertand ;)

English swordmaster titles,i think what you wrote are the correct ones?
No idea otherwise.

Yeah, waiting for my authentication mail...using this temporary nick in the mean time :roll:

Mave1

Post by Mave1 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:13 pm

Oh i forgot to ask...

Did Lie and the rest of the mirage knights involved survive? We do see some of them in the newtype scans...

And what role does the MM Auge and its crew play? Its getting a fairly grand reception kind of thing from the AKD...

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:52 pm

yup Broase is the "Quebeley" :shock: is he the only one able to control those Bits in FSS universe?! As good as it looks, he's no match for Vos, but one good thing is that he can still make use of those Bits for cover when he's down or injured.

Carley appears with Jackos in Izumo Astro-City. Carley no longer holds a Mirage number at that time, and she was the one talking about Sayly Colus.

Confirmed dead:
Lie Ex died :cry: (who's gonna do all the MH work!?)
Rognar (well, kinda ;) still count as 1 kill for Vos )

Confirmed Survivors:
State Bello Kaida
Urazen Sie
"Spark" Picking Harris
Hind Kill (stripped of Mirage number)
Muiley Kinky (sp? Left #8, one with pointy hat / cape)
Mazor Broase (Left #11 "Quebeley" :wink: )
Sarion (every one was trying to save him :D )
LandWard Sppacorn (stripped of Mirage number, but still holds Mirage Knight powers over AKD)

Bester Orbit (Left #9, unknown - possibly dead)
Nu Soard Graphite (unknown - possibly dead)

Mave1

Post by Mave1 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:41 pm

Wow! Thanx for the wealth of info and überquick reply!

Hmm, so Amaterasu "stripped" them of their rank because they failed to stop Bostjafort and sends them out to the field? ;)
Maybe its the ultimate reward for a headliner to get out and get some ahem...exercise :twisted:

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:12 pm

The MM Auge's pilot is Green Neiper/St Greens. He is a part of the Amaterasu family, and has the greatest power over them, including Mikoto, FEMC and even Amatersu himself! However, he cannot be involved in the politics or governing of AKD. For the same reason, he rejects to help AKD despite being invited by (possibly) the Council. He was invited because the situation in AKD was not looking good - many Mirage Knights down, Aisha just appointed Queen Roumer, her sister Wascha taking over as head of Codante, so they are very busy. Sarion too young/powerless to lead, Rognar needs 30 years to regen. I guess its kindof a mess during that time.

Neiper has just been awakened from a statis of 250yrs. His MM Auge is a machine from the AD Century; passed down through the many generations of the Amaterasu bloodline. It was mentioned that there was some modifications done to the MM Auge to add-in the fatima controls. From the 2003 Oct NT scans, we can see that the inside of the cockpits for both the headliner and fatima still looks alot different from a MH. Neiper has some probes attached to him! Looks much like the Skinzu MM scene back in jp vol 9.

Oh no~~ we are getting quite Off Topic here :P

P.S my previous post was from memory, but it should be somewhere there. :P need to check Knight Flags

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:56 pm

Wow wow wow! Lotsa info! :shock:

Somebody that holds more power than Amaterasu...i guess politically then? Strange...he cant/or wont help them? But instead butts in on the fighting in Hathuha?

Im sorry but your answers raise more questions from me LOL :oops:

Mave1

Post by Mave1 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:00 pm

Look, you made me so excited I forgot to write my temporary nick ;P

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:55 pm

Rubel Colus wrote:Can u tell who they are?

Anyone have a better pic?

This one is hard :?
Maximum

Tower (not born yet!)

Pannar Ex

Amaterasu dis Greens LED Ikaruga (Sarion)

Princess Tightnaibe

Lachesis?

Rognar (for certain)

Jackos Quon Hash

John Weinziel

Meiza (Major?) Broz (Brose?)

Husseles Carley (aka Spinner)

I'm still not certain about Lachesis...she's not a Mirage Knight. Perhaps that silhouette is Tower instead of the fetus. However, from the picture of Tower in Characters 4: Fatima, her hair is longer and her skirt is slightly different, thus I believe it to be Lachesis and not Tower.

WOW! Is Major Brose tall or what? He's nearly a head taller than Rognar and Rognar already tops 2m (205cm to be exact. Kaien was 215cm if I remember correctly. I think Spaccorn was taller than both of them, maybe) It also looks like Max is a bit taller than Rognar, but it might just be that "big hair" of his :P
Shinei!

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:59 pm

Hey Rubel! Thanks for the info on St. Greens. I've been wondering about that guy ever since he showed up in Volume 10. The only thing I knew about him was that he was part of the Amaterasu family, had the original Auge and holds Heaven Position...

Wow, I didn't know anyone had authority that exceeds Amaterasu's. Seems kinda strange considering Amat is the emperor! And his authority even exceeds Mikoto's? Divine Mother Mikoto?

That boggles my mind. I mean, the woman ascends to heaven and she's still only second banana in the family. Thats gotta chaffe a little :)
Shinei!