Sorcerer Wars

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

SwordSaint

Sorcerer Wars

Post by SwordSaint » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 pm

So, I'm trying to figure out who is on what side in the Magic War, Sorcerer Wars, other names, etc, for at least the major nations.

On Buchtgma's side there's Mejojo, Jastukurk and many smaller nations.

Hathuha has the direct support of Fillmore and Bakinnrakkan, and support from many individual headdliners from the AKD / Mirage Knights.

What about Cornerra?

And Colus? They have animosity towards Hathuha and Fillmore and are in pursuit of Arr for the Engage Octaver, but I doubt they'd be cast as "bad guys." I assume Cobalkan and Trun join Hathuha but I have no proof of that.

Is this order of battle correct?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: Sorcerer Wars

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Its far, far more complicated than that. The main battle is Buchgtama vs Hathua. Hathua has allies in Fillmore and support from various knights (like many Mirage Knights). Many other nations are there for a land grab if it turns out that Hathua losses, or is weakened enough to lose control of its territories. Its sure to be a chaotic mess, at least until a clear winner is beginning to emerge and nations scramble to ally themselves with the winner(s).
Shinei!

SwordSaint

Re: Sorcerer Wars

Post by SwordSaint » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm

So aside from Hathua vs Buchtgma everyone is just invading Hathua's land to either help Hathua or take land for themselves, not necessarily helping Buchtgma.