MH physical

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 am

terminus wrote:so the power of the KOG II is rather undetermined atm? it could be range from being more powerful than the Last Junchoon or weaker than the Mirage Fleet?
Correct. It is one of the three main characters (Amaterasu, Lachesis and KOG) so I'd imagine that it is the most powerful MH of all, or perhaps its ultimate destiny is to gain billions of years of experience to serve as Kallen's M.M.T. We just don't know at this point. We know that it is rated at least at the level of the best (non-LED) Mirage Machines...its engine output is only .3 trillion Hp less than the Jagd (3.3 for the Jagd, 3.0 for the KOG) so I'd imagine that puts it at the top of the scale, just below the LED and its variants and about even with the Jagd.
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Wait, are we talking about the KoG I or KoG II here? The KoG I lives for a VERY long time.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

terminus

Post by terminus » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Nu Soard Graphite wrote:This question comes up often, so I'm going to make a list:

7: Mirage Fleet. The Cross Mirage, Rogue Mirage, Terror Mirage, Speed Mirage, Eleshis etc, etc. The Mirage Fleet are the most powerful assemblage of Mortar Headds in the galaxy. A few MH's held by other nations rank at this level....the Kan, the Engage SR3: Saylay Junchoon etc.
wow, is the Kan really up their with the Mirage fleets? has it really done anything incredible to be up there?