Cool Gall Force Yahoo Japan Stuff

Gall Force anime, manga, fanfiction, etc.
severanced

Cool Gall Force Yahoo Japan Stuff

Post by severanced » Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm

Going on to Yahoo Japan can be painful sometimes since there's so much good stuff, but here's some cool things I came across, even though I'm not sure what all of it is:

I think thisis a set of buttons and pins from the show and from Bubblegum Crisis

Hmm, I sort of wonder what this is really, but according to the translation, this is the Gall Force script used for one of the voice actresses.

The Animate Newletters from when Gall Force was being released.

I believe this is a really awesome board that's signed by all the Gall Force voice actresses, so that means Hiromi Tsuru is somewhere on the list :).

I have other issues of this magazine that are Gall Force related, but not this one. Hmm, I need to keep looking for this at cons it seems.

I guess the show can't be too unpopular if there are 240 items to be sold on Yahoo Japan.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu May 31, 2007 9:51 pm

Dang! That many items?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Quanto

Post by Quanto » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:24 am

That sure it some neat stuff, can't say i've ever gotten excited over anything voice actress related, however that magazine at the bottom looks very interesting. However, I don't speak a word of Japanese so you'll have to try to understand some of my lack of enthusiasm

EDIT
The Buttons and Pins however, are really F'n cool. I'd get them if i had yen!