Whatta week

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

kosh

Whatta week

Post by kosh » Sat May 22, 2004 2:37 am

Thought I'd contribute some mindless chatter tonight,while I've a quiet house to do it.I've seen gas prices rise 16 cents per gallon localy,started a new job after 8 years with the same company,ran my backside off for everyone except my wife,my daughter or myself(bummer)and finally today the timing belt broke in my car(major bummer).Aside from the new job this has not been a red letter week in southern Ohio,but for some reason,with the weekend off,I just want to sit and laugh about everything. :?

So what's up with y'all tonight?
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sat May 22, 2004 3:51 am

This week was a doozy for me. I'm working on a database project with a Web interface. It would be nice if I didn't have to do it all alone. Learning a lot of stuff as I go.

I've been adding to my 5 Star Stories and SRW image collections. I'll be better equipped to load up some pages after I get back to my books. In a week and a half I have to move again. Back to Idaho. At least I'll have better access to my books.

The local campus had an international night tonight. My wife showed up in full Indian dress with some Hyderabadi food she prepared. I was on hand to take care of our son. She really enjoyed the evening.

I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Altron

Post by Altron » Sun May 23, 2004 11:31 am

The weekend? HA! That sounds like a joke to me. I have 3 projects due next week, a quiz on monday, and a chapter exam on tuesday. My weekend sucks. I spent about 5 to 5.5 hours in a Library, to finish one project, the other only took me about 20 minutes. My last one is a group project and we worked on it friday night and got a lot done. Now all I gotta do is study for a quiz (spanish...shudder), and two soccer games.

The games I look forward to. Just not the two hour drive to get to the field.

Did you know that Ramen noodles are my best good friend? Heh.