new section for FSS GK parts pics on my website

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

KOG

new section for FSS GK parts pics on my website

Post by KOG » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:35 am

Well, I mentioned that I was going to do this in another thread. But now that I've actually done it, I guess it merits a new topic.

Anyways, if you head over to my site, http://kogwerks.com , and click over to the Resources page, and scroll to the lower area, you'll notice a section devoted to parts pics for various FSS resin kits. 17 kits are featured currently, and the pics are all courtesy of Jinnai. I hope to add some pics from my own collection at some future date.

I thought this sort of in-depth look at unbuilt kits might be useful to various people for one reason or another.

Some people might be curious to see what unbuilt resin kits look like, others might want to see what makes these super-detailed FSS resins so special, and established FSS GK fans might want to have a chance to look at specific kits in detail when trying to decide what to buy next.

Anyways, pop on over and have a look. I hope the pics prove useful/interesting.

machine mess

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by machine mess » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:42 pm

Haven't looked at your site for a while, and I have to say that you have provided the FSS kit builder community a tremendous resource!

Thank you!

KOG

Post by KOG » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:29 pm

Hey, thanks. I'm definitely trying to make the site as useful as possible.

sarion

Post by sarion » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:09 am

hope i will find time to contribute some more pics to your resources.....

KOG

Post by KOG » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:47 am

sarion wrote:hope i will find time to contribute some more pics to your resources.....
If you can contribute anything, that would be excellent!