Model Information on MH Profile Pages

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:39 pm

I'll try to rewrite a better review on the kits and then send them to you later.

Also, will there be any room for pictures of the actual kit other than the box?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:09 pm

I have the revised model kit reviews for the 2 model kits listed so far. My idea is to have each review be a post here in this forum. That way, when people click on the review on the MH profile page, they'll come here and meet everyone.

What does everyone think of this?

As for showing further images of models... I was planning on letting KOG's or another site handle that but if people really want it here at Gears Online we can do that.

I'll be watching this thread (and this forum) for feedback from people.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:46 am

I'm assuming no one has a problem with the model kit info listed on the Knight of Gold profile page. Please send me other model kit info and I will work it into the appropriate MH profile page.

Sheizzel, could you please take those 2 kit reviews and post them in this forum? That would make 2 posts. Each should be titled REVIEW - (kit name). If this doesn't work out for you, please let me know. I'll link to them once they're up.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

KOG

Post by KOG » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:01 am

Good news is... my finances are looking pretty good finally. I think I can pay to get my site up pretty soon. Fingers crossed... and assuming I don't have another run of bad luck...