2 versions of WSC Led Sarion: any difference?

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

rodneyman

2 versions of WSC Led Sarion: any difference?

Post by rodneyman » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:44 pm

Hello:

WSC had produced Led Sarion twice (1995 and later), I wonder what are the differences between two kits??? Is it worth to buy the old one??
Thanks for your advice!!

KOG

Re: 2 versions of WSC Led Sarion: any difference?

Post by KOG » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:45 pm

rodneyman wrote:Hello:

WSC had produced Led Sarion twice (1995 and later), I wonder what are the differences between two kits??? Is it worth to buy the old one??
Thanks for your advice!!
WSC has re-issued most of its kits at various times... what makes you think there are 2 seperate versions of the kit? I mean, I suppose it's possible... but I've never heard anything about it.

WSC did recently change their box sticker label style for older WSC kits, so there are indeed 2 different label styles for WSC Sarion. But I think they are still the same kit inside...

John F. Moscato

Post by John F. Moscato » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:58 pm

Same kit from what I've seen. You have the optional head and crest to build the LED Mirage Amateras, but that was standard from the very beginning.
John F. Moscato

KOG

Post by KOG » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:03 pm

John F. Moscato wrote:Same kit from what I've seen. You have the optional head and crest to build the LED Mirage Amateras, but that was standard from the very beginning.
Yup... I have a very old copy of the WSC LED Sarion, and it does indeed include the optional Amaterasu head.

Too bad there's no WSC LED Colus. :twisted:

elemental

Post by elemental » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:03 am

KOG wrote:Too bad there's no WSC LED Colus. :twisted:
Aziff you need another LED :evil:

Finish your other LEDs first!! Just make sure you don't start another LED Boomerang. :wink:

KOG

Post by KOG » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:48 am

elemental wrote:Aziff you need another LED :evil:

Finish your other LEDs first!! Just make sure you don't start another LED Boomerang. :wink:
What what?? One can never have enough LED Mirages...