Trade for Gunhed(I know,as if...

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

klingon

Trade for Gunhed(I know,as if...

Post by klingon » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:51 pm

I am willing to trade an R-Type,R-9 Arrow garage kit and a Volks Cloud Shatze for a Gunhed resin kit.Hey it won't hurt to try.

KOG

Re: Trade for Gunhed(I know,as if...

Post by KOG » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:39 am

klingon wrote:I am willing to trade an R-Type,R-9 Arrow garage kit and a Volks Cloud Shatze for a Gunhed resin kit.Hey it won't hurt to try.
Er, I have no Gunhed kits... but I am sorta interested in picking up a Volks MM Clouds Schatze if you decide to just sell it outright later on.

Is it the old issue, or reissue in the new shiny silver box? And what's the condition of the kit/box/manual/decals?

klingon

Post by klingon » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:58 pm

The box is munched so I'm guessing its the old version.The bags are still sealed as are the decals and instructions...I paid 250.00 for it.One thing interesting though,it's packed in old Japanese newspapers.

KOG

Post by KOG » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:11 pm

klingon wrote:The box is munched so I'm guessing its the old version.The bags are still sealed as are the decals and instructions...I paid 250.00 for it.One thing interesting though,it's packed in old Japanese newspapers.
Yep, all the old stuff from Volks (around the MM era in particular) came packed in newspaper. The OLDER stuff came packed in foam peanuts, while newer stuff is in bubble wrap.

$250 huh? Ouch... Quite a bit more than the kit is worth. I can get the new, mint condition re-issue version from HLJ for a lot less. :(