I'm Still Here

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm Still Here

Post by Tachyon » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:08 am

Hello, everyone. I'm sorry I've been silent lately. I'm having a hard time these days but I'll get through it. I've had a lot of things dumped on me that I can't put aside.

As soon as possible I'll be posting new content to Gears Online. Nu Soard has worked hard on lots of 5 Star Stories information that is so good it's almost a crime for me to keep it to myself. I'll be sharing that as soon as I can.

A person has submitted lots of Cruise Chaser Blassty and Tyrant Sword of Neofalia images that will be fun to post up for all of you to see. I'd like to thank that person but I don't have his permission yet to make his name known.

Gears Online isn't going anywhere. I'll have new content for you as soon as I work through what's on my plate. Stay tuned and believe in the sign of Zeta!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:41 pm

Figured you were still about Tachyon.Life has a habit of dumping a lot on one from time to time,but keep hacking through,it's never more than one can handle.I haven't had time to do alot lately myself with a new job,the ussual family stuff(multiplied by 10 now that my daughters on summer break from school)and all the work around the house related to spring and summer.Gotta go now,it's mid-morning here and I've got a bit of running to do.Cheerio. :D
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:20 am

I've made significant progress with my software project. I'm going to take a few days off to dig up some mecha books and plug in the scanner.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.