MySQL

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Altron

MySQL

Post by Altron » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:31 pm

Hey, does anyone know if either 250free or Angelfire.com allows their clients to have a MySQL client? I'm contacting 250free because I'm trying to set up a 4image gallery, which needs it.

Speaking of this wretched gallery, it takes about 20 complicated coding steps, but the payoff is great. You get a wonderful image archive to rival that of Gundam Watch.

Cross your fingers, chant, pray, do whatever. I'm on step 11.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:03 pm

I'm creating a database system with MySQL for a nonprofit group this week. There's lots to learn.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Waterslayer

Post by Waterslayer » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:42 pm

I don't believe Angelfire does, but tripod might. Oh, and if you've got an extra $25/month sitting around, Futidanet (or something like that... Hosts the MMFT) offers 1 gig of bandwidth and some ungodly amount of space along with all programming languages... You can't find good free webspace anymore.

Altron

Post by Altron » Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:16 pm

*Sigh*

Well, thanks anyway people. I knew that all of this stuff was too-good-to-be-true.

I'm looking for other Image Gallery Host people. 4images isn't going to work, so I'm on the prowl for any other Gallery people who will let me have a professional-looking image gallery complete with auto-thumbs and heirarchical arrangement.

Good luck to me.