Zidharta CG colour

Share your work with the online community

Moderator: kosh

Gpenguin

Zidharta CG colour

Post by Gpenguin » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:10 am

Mike Majestic did a wonderful job colouring one of my designs. check it out!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26135517/
and while youre there, check out his other stuff as well :D

Engage

Post by Engage » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:42 am

I have to say, very impressive. The color scheme fits the Zidharta VERY well and sorta has an 80's vibe about it (I don't know what made me think of that though). He is obviously a very talented colorist. Massive props to him.

VulnePro

Post by VulnePro » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:36 am

Well I'll be :) I found this forum in my Google search for Fujita Kazumi, I go and register on the forum and lookie who's here :) Howdy GP, good to see you here, I know I'll be in great company posting now and then :D

To the poster aboove, my thanks, GPs work is a pleasure to color. I've been doing mecha for ages so that type of colorwork is second nature to me now.

Gpenguin

Post by Gpenguin » Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:55 am

whoa!
man, that’s weird :shock:
I was going to send you a note about this place, then I forgot about it, and now you’re here anyway. [insert twilight zone music]

VulnePro

Post by VulnePro » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:25 pm

That is weird but cool to know :) Sometimes I think some folks paths simply are supposed to cross, somehow I think it was inevitable we would end up meeting one another online and I imagine we'll remain in contact from this point on, at least I intend to, no question. There are many things awaiting to be designed and realized and it's always exciting and inspiring to be in good company throughout the process 8)