What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back From Limbo

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:16 pm

Hello, all.

I'm back from my trip and in the process of moving into my new place. I'll have to wait a week before I can hook up my scanner and get back to work.

In the meantime, I saw the first 7 episodes of the new Captain Harlock TV series. The premise leaves me unimpressed but it was great to see one of my heroes back in action. I'd recommend it but not highly. The new series has the crew of the Arcadia battling an ancient space demon called Noo. I wouldn't be half surprised if the demon sent out his dread minions, the Knights Who Say "Ni." :wink: I usually don't like fantasy getting mixed in with my science fiction but I should watch the series through before passing judgement.

The original Harlock TV series is coming out on DVD in Japan soon. I'm hoping it makes its way over here subtitled. Harlock vs. the mysterious Mazone was a lot better than Harlock vs. the ancient space demon...
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:37 am

The plot sounds a bit strained(Albatros),but not to far out for Captain Harlock,it could always be Captain Harlock vs. "The Spanish Inquisition".Good to have you back Tachyon,things been quiet around here,no nere do wells to report,just buisiness as ussual.(Albatros) :wink:
Do you understand?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:08 am

glad to hear yer back. Now you just need to get that FSS section up and running :)

Let me know what other MH profiles you need written up for you...
Shinei!