Kit Identity please

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

errol

Kit Identity please

Post by errol » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:45 pm

Hello everyone. I had a question about the Siren Neptune for the modelors out there. I have seen kits of this were the armour is removeable. Does anyone know what particular kit this is? It is my favorite MH and want to purchase this kit. Does anyone have any input about it or any other Siren Neptune kits. Is this one going to be over my head?

John F. Moscato

Post by John F. Moscato » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:09 pm

If memory serves me correctly, the kit you're refering to is, in fact, the same kit you have in your Avatar: The Volks 1/100 MM Neptune (intermediate version.)
John F. Moscato

errol

Post by errol » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:17 pm

Is this the one with the removeable armour? It is MM also!!

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:52 pm

I'd think he's talking about the SAV Neptune?

SAV Neptune has a frame which you can attach or remove the armors. I'm not sure about MM since I don't have this kit.

BTW, isn't your avatar a lil too big? :P

elemental

Post by elemental » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:33 am

You can remove more or less the same amount of armour from both of those Neptunes. BUt you can't remove ALL the armour from either.

And as a matter of interest, the MM Neptune isn't as posable as other MM kits. Only a couple of the joints move and the head can be rotated slightly. Given that this kit is designed to balance without heels, the limited posability is not really very surprising.

errol

Post by errol » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:32 pm

Nice! Thank you guys for the help and your time. It helps a bunch. The one I remember seeing could only remove the upper body armour and head piece/helmet. Sheizzel, is there a way to size your avatar?

happy hopping

Post by happy hopping » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:47 pm

Just use software like fotocanvas to resize the jpg and re-upload
If you buy a pet from pet stores , you are encouraging those breeders to breed more. This is the condition that they lives in:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_JqNdp2As

when you buy a pet:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNr-VrkXl8

Adopt a pet

!Jakon

Post by !Jakon » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:03 am

Yeah, you are right man! :(