FSS Designs 1 *Spoilers

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:51 am

becoz Eleshis + Birarlkema = Rouge Mirage.

i hope Nagano-san's not gonna remove Rouge Mirage completely... but... :(
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:35 pm

Rubel Colus wrote:becoz Eleshis + Birarlkema = Rouge Mirage.

i hope Nagano-san's not gonna remove Rouge Mirage completely... but... :(
Naw, I'm sure Nagano is keeping the regular Rouge Mirage. Don't forget that each Jagd Mirage is always accompanied by a Rouge Mirage for support, and since the Eleshis is a unique MH, they're going to need another MH to go with the other Jagd...
Shinei!

John F. Moscato

Post by John F. Moscato » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:04 pm

...The problem is, you never know for sure with Nagano.

Personally, I would think that the Rouge and Eleshis are two different, separate designs; simply by virtue of the fact that the LED would serve as a much more logical base from which to create a heavy artillery unit (better frame design, output capability, etc.)
John F. Moscato

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:24 pm

add in some new stuff and other little bits of details I missed...

- Amaterasu can communicate with animals due to his experience and not by the use of his divine powers. :roll:

- Mel Rince's diver powers are a copy of Mikoto's during her peak

- Agari's para simul powers are a copy of Litora's great para simul powers

- Litora's para simul powers are at par with Hathuha's Atoll Empress'

- there is suggestion that Mikoto died and let Litora take care of Amat. However, JP Vol 6 Vos' attack in 2121 clearly says that Litora died before Mikoto. so there's conflict here.

- The new Mirage Type settings (as mentioned in this thread) is in effect when the Majestic Stand war started. They were changed by Kallen (probably coz she's not happy with her dad :roll: )

- "Spark-san's cooking class" is aired within the Float Temple and is popular within the Fatima community... :twisted:

- There may be a typo for the page comparing the sizes of the battleships. The Will is listed as 32,500m which is 32.5km and is not consistant with the old figure 3.25km in the front pages. (however, considering how many people are to board this ship and for such a long period of time... 32.5km is still smaller than Super Empire's flagship...)

- As mentioned in another thread, Potar is now described as a "former" Morard fatima. She is unable to control a MH now, and similar to Spector is somewhat like a "spirit".

- SATAN are sent into Joker by God Moikyudo (opponent of Kallen n U.R.I).

- Silvis Mirror seems to have inherited M.X's "data" (genes?). During URI's Holy Taika Era (final period of Taika), she controls a Kfil Imperium. She is a very powerful warrior, and it is not clear now if she is the daughter of M.X and Silvis. (if this is so, that means URI is not a descendant of M.X.?)

- Kfil and Manticore can change their sizes to fit into Laki's pocket.

- The late part of Taika's stories is part of Laki's travels.

- The names of the first generation of Mirage Knights have changed. Most of these numbers are taken over by the 2nd generation, the ones we're familar with..

No.2 Daigerian Ross (no change)
No.3 Melka Roumers (she was previously 1st gen No.8 )
No.7 Garcia (name appeared for the first time, unknown)
No.6 Xros Harman confirmed to have taken Right Wing #10, that means Hind Kill is a disguise.
Looking for:

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:56 pm

Thanks for the details! I can't wait to see book 12 published.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

hitori

Post by hitori » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:33 pm

Rubel Colus wrote:No.7 Garcia (name appeared for the first time, unknown)
There is a Prince Garcia who makes appearence in the first volume.
He's the guy who announces Karrel Crytharis' victory over Black Knight Grard Sydmian.
(By this time you probably know what I'm talking about...;))
There used to be some speculation as to who that was since he was wearing a Bloody Cross on his tie.
Back then, only the Mirages were allowed to wear it.

But since that guy is too young to have been a member of the earlier Mirages, maybe the original Garcia is his dad.

BTW, about two pages before that scene, he brushes past another character with the Mirage insignia.
Her identity was also under question until about volume 8 where she was identified as Upizona Bardenberg

Thanks for the infos Rubel :D

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:58 pm

oh yes, it's the same name. the start of Mirage Knights is about 2813, and this prologue is 3960... probably a few generations between. (but why Nagano-san wants to change this now?! ... zzz there's nothing wrong about the old list )

As for Bardenberg, still dunno why her hat shows a "x" insignia?

P.S> notice the japanese title 公 was used for ガルシア(Garcia? was spelt as Gallussie) for vol 1, and i use to translate it as Duke, 公国 as Dukedom. But now Nagano says it should be Prince becoz most of them somehow has blood relation with the main Amat bloodline. Same goes for Balance.
Looking for:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:43 am

Great info. Thanks a bunch.

So finally the true opponent is revealed!

And we always suspected about Xros Harman and Hind Kill...we talked about this years ago on Wax Traxx...
Shinei!