Although it is a free-pose kit, the joints were too small to get any kind of good pose out of it without making it look stiff. So, I decided to utilize my spare p-caps and joints from Volks MM kits and here's what I got going right now.
Holes were drilled at various areas so caps and joints can be inserted. Epoxy putty was used in some of those areas to keep the p-caps in place.
I'm still trying to figure out what and how I should go about adding joints to the knee. If I manage to do so I may be able to duplicate the pose from the Ending Scene.
P.S. Don't mind the sword, I'll have to scratch one later...
- Posts: 683
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Southern Cali, U.S.A.