[b]I'm back! and how is everybody? [/b]

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

Henry

[b]I'm back! and how is everybody? [/b]

Post by Henry » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:19 am

wow, it has been some time that I am not active in model circles. There were times that I fell completely into it even when I dined. FSS takes up all of my free time. The time was good, really good. All the chats and discussions here. updates. waiting, and surprises. The moment when the shipment arrived and the joy of a little dream came true. When I go to a different city, there will be a special breed of people I can meet. It is quite a ride.

I guess there came to a point that I achieved certain collection, what was that? over 100 1/100s and dozen of 144s, 220s, various scale figures? Life needed a certain balance. and I needed to withdraw a little to pay good attention to other things. It was not easy to leave something you love. There is a sense of lost love and fear at the same time. I do come check out some update from time to time, may be twice a month but I really limit my involvements or I am afriad it just sucks me in completely. So to all my friends that I met back from heika. I am sorry that I have been a deserter. and may not have replied your emails. but I feel these few months, I seemed to have better balance and I know my limits better and hope to stay with comfort!
You know, every time I see my name pops up in discussions, like he said *YZ$#%, it was sweet. Felt that I gave something. Bought along ideas and introduced more people to fss. (I bought the english version comics, hopefully to achieve that. and i found the series is really too foreign to describe to people if they are not already into robot genre... not too successful. :( )

I will be going to HK next week! what will be better time to fly than now, right? Yeah, and bet that I will be picking up a bunch of kits. I have about a dozen in mind. Wow. two things that came to my mind:
1. The amazing finished kits that I will see in person! which got me into this hobby. Get to do that again. Wish i had a powerful digital cam....
2. I have never had the priviledge to pick good recasts in person. Could only rely on people's description in the past. Oh, those lengthy long-dist calls. Finally get to do it on my own!

I am sure it will be a good trip!!!! :D :D

elemental

Post by elemental » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:25 am

Welcome back to FSS, Henry. You probably don't remember me (Owen from heika) but I certainly remember you.

sarion

Post by sarion » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:06 pm

nice to hear from u henry, n hope to see u here more often! :D

cheekien

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:09 pm

I was getting worried. I'm glad to hear your OK. Don't be afraid to talk about other things with us too. We all have other interests as well as a love of FSS.

Welcome back.

John F. Moscato

Post by John F. Moscato » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:55 pm

Hey Henry!!! :D

Glad to have you back in the fray. Hope everything's going well with you.
John F. Moscato

KOG

Post by KOG » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:43 pm

Good to see you back Henry. It's been too long.

Hope your trip to HK goes well. :)

Henry

Post by Henry » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:50 am

:D :D :D :D
Thanks. Everyone. It's so sweet. Good to talk again!! I miss you all!!! wow, I can't say what it is like right now. There are times I felt that I will not be hooked up with anyone again. Which will be such a loss. It is good to hear from you all and still be remembered. wow.
I am so obsessed with fss that I am so afraid to get involved... It's weird. :D

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:23 pm

Kinda late, but welcome back Henry!

yp

Post by yp » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:33 am

Well, I am very late. (didn't have access to internet for four days though)
But good to see you again, man.

Yoon

zchen

Post by zchen » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:43 pm

welcome back Henry, one will never shake the addiction to FSS... :twisted: