FSS Designs 1 *Spoilers

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Rubel Colus

FSS Designs 1 *Spoilers

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:29 am

Havent finished reading coz quite a lot of text to read.

Some updates from the book, please add to the list if u found something new?

1. Kinky (Left #8 ) has a new Corks fatima named Irupeo.

2. Kinky now known to be related to Amaterasu's Merca royal family.

3. Eldei 20 Zwanzig. Mirage Left Wing #18 "Speck". System Caligula production codename is L-D-I-20. Over 4000years old, height 170-230cm variable. Searching for "Showme" during Majestic Stand. Fatima is Flawless "Lake" Ohyne (ex-Sword Saint Heride Sayaste's partner).

4. Left #11 Maizer Broze. 199cm (so he isn't that tall as seen in the JP Vol 10 silhouette huh?) Juz like Kinky, he likes to put on accessories such the claws. Similar fate as Christine V, and was helped by Amaterasu, so he is now very loyal to Amaterasu and trusts him alot. Been following Sarion since young and also very loyal to him.

5. New character Prof Gilfi Viridian. A Full Meight who came up with 輪波理論 some new theory/idea? Main prof for Super Empire's "Caligura".

6. Velvet Weiszmel re-designated as Left #22 (was mentioned to be 25 in a recent NT issue, typo?). Hyper Chevalier.

7. Kanji names for people such as Tin and Kallen (weird name for Kallen :roll: )

8. List of MK #1 includes: Hyper Chevalier(HC) Dimos Hirarchy, HC Kaien, Jacko, Miss Madora, HC Max. (so Jackos no longer #A but gets #1 instead?)

9. Stant's last planet Buster, now described as "inconsistant appearance" perhaps meaning sometimes it juz disappears?

10. The Beyond Classify is now described as a "balancer". Higher in rank than Amaterasu Oomikami (Amat as God) and others, but not necessarily greater (as in more powerful? more important?), becoz a hierarchy does not exist.

11. Seems like at the end of Amat's travels, which equate to The Will's year 7777, Joker's 5.67 billion years, Joker Universe is gradually dying/collapsing/destroyed, and a new "Fortune Universe" is born (Kallen as creator?). Fortune star system will be Joker's last star.

12. oh about Spark. It says her real identity is Prominence, one of the strongest of the Super Empire (named together with Skinz in the Power Balance chart). That is why her instinct on not hurting/killing the people of Joker. Same reason why her Hyper Chevalier position is "temporary", becoz she is not of this era. Following orders from Nein, she is assigned to be Lachesis' Gardner (guard. is there such a word Gardner?).

New illustrations include Left Wing #15 Panard Ex, #31 Upizona Bardenberg, Megaera, #32 Karrer Chrysalis, PS Tita, #33 Arart Ex (Colus outfit), Ex MK Dougeran Routh, Ex MK Merca Roumors, Mirage Diver White Lynx, Arsenic Balance X (Chrome Ballanche's mum), SATAN Commander, The BRIDE.

some (crappy :oops: ) shots of the new illustrations can be found http://shun.99.photo.163.com

more updates coming up...
Last edited by Rubel Colus on Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:51 am

Thanks for the information!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: FSS Designs 1 *Spoilers

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:01 pm

Rubel Colus wrote:
1. Kinky (Left #8 ) has a new Corks fatima named Irupeo.
Thats good. We don't need any Mirages going into the Addler invasion rocking an Etriml in a LED Mirage. Thats just a waste!
2. Kinky now known to be related to Amaterasu's Merca royal family.
Ah. Good to know. All it ever said before that she was a "Princess of Cross" never which family she belonged to. Love her new outfit by the way.
3. Eldei 20 Zwanzig. Mirage Left Wing #18 "Speck". System Caligula production codename is L-D-I-20. Over 4000years old, height 170-230cm variable. Searching for "Showme" during Majestic Stand. Fatima is Flawless "Lake" Ohyne (ex-Sword Saint Heride Sayaste's partner).
This is the "shapeshiter" character huh. She looks cool I'll admit. Yet another Super Empire weapon that gets unleashed in Joker. They can't seem to get away from the past it seems...
4. Left #11 Maizer Broze. 199cm (so he isn't that tall as seen in the JP Vol 10 silhouette huh?) Juz like Kinky, he likes to put on accessories such the claws. Similar fate as Christine V, and was helped by Amaterasu, so he is now very loyal to Amaterasu and trusts him alot. Been following Sarion since young and also very loyal to him.
Major Broze is black??? Cool! Nagano has always said that the AKD was composed of many different cultures and ethnic types. I guess he wants the MK to reflect that now. Good to see he's paying attention to his own words :) Now that Nu Soard is dead, I could cosplay as Broze now...if only I was just a bit taller....
5. New character Prof Gilfi Viridian. A Full Meight who came up with 輪波理論 some new theory/idea? Main prof for Super Empire's "Caligura".
I wonder if this "Caligula System" is a colony of Nanites like Emerelda from XenoGears....
6. Velvet Weiszmel re-designated as Left #22 (was mentioned to be 25 in a recent NT issue, typo?). Hyper Chevalier.
:shock: Velvet gets Hyper Chevalier after Max????? I can see the potential from the parentage of course. I really shouldn't be surprised.
8. List of MK #1 includes: Hyper Chevalier(HC) Dimos Hirarchy, HC Kaien, Jacko, Miss Madora, HC Max. (so Jackos no longer #A but gets #1 instead?)
I was waiting for this news. It never made sense to me that Jacko would be given the rank of Mirage A...that belongs to Amatearsu and only to Amaterasu (I assume the "A" stands for Amat). It has always mentioned that Jacko was successor to the tittle of Silver Knight....isn't that what they call Mirage #01? Also, I thought Max was MKR#22? Oh wait, thats Velvet now! (well, Velvet is Left. Max is Right) I'm so confused!

Actually, not really. I totally get it.

Hierarchy is made MK #01 and called the "Silver Knight" based on the Water Dragon (Knight of Chrome...chrome is a very silverish color)
Amaterasu wants to make Kaien Mirage #01, but because Rince keeps Kaien from killing Ballanche, Kaien gives Amaterasu the finger.
Later, Kaien helps out at Float Temple and takes on the duties of Mirage #01 temporarily. Though, he leaves the position to take care of his children after Jabo's death.
Jacko takes on the position of MK #01 temporarily because he is already leader of Jota Space Knights, he can't officially join the Mirages. Madora eventually fully awakens and is given the status of Hyper Chevalier. Jacko passes the position of MK #01 to Madora.
Max is given the postion of MK #22 as a child. Eventually Madora retires or dies and passes the position of MK #01 to Maximum.
The legacy of the "Silver Knight" continues into the next era....

Does that sound about right?
9. Stant's last planet Buster, now described as "inconsistant appearance" perhaps meaning sometimes it juz disappears?
Makes perfect sense, considering that Joker astronomers had no idea it existed.
10. The Beyond Classify is now described as a "balancer". Higher in rank than Amaterasu Oomikami (Amat as God) and others, but not necessarily greater (as in more powerful? more important?), becoz a hierarchy does not exist.
A godly being more powerful than Amaterasu Oomikami and JOKER? And its not Kallen?
:shock:
11. Seems like at the end of Amat's travels, which equate to The Will's year 7777, Joker's 5.67 billion years, Joker Universe is gradually dying/collapsing/destroyed, and a new "Fortune Universe" is born (Kallen as creator?). Fortune star system will be Joker's last star.
I expected as much. Kallen would be its mother and URI its father, I'm sure.
12. oh about Spark. It says her real identity is Prominence, one of the strongest of the Super Empire (named together with Skinz in the Power Balance chart). That is why her instinct on not hurting/killing the people of Joker. Same reason why her Hyper Chevalier position is "temporary", becoz she is not of this era. Following orders from Nein, she is assigned to be Lachesis' Gardner (guard. is there such a word Gardner?).
:shock: :shock: :shock:

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?
Is she a reincarnation of Prominence? Cause I think Oricon Harris should be informed if Nein switched his daughter at birth with old Super Empire chivalry clone! Or maybe Harris' wife was provided with the cloned egg of Prominence and Harris was used as a sperm donar. Poor Harris!

New illustrations include Left Wing #15 Panard Ex, #31 Upizona Bardenberg, Megaera, #32 Karrer Chrysalis, PS Tita, #33 Arart Ex (Colus outfit), Ex MK Dougeran Routh, Ex MK Merca Roumors, Mirage Diver White Lynx, Arsenic Balance X (Chrome Ballanche's mum), SATAN Commander, The BRIDE.
Yeah, checked out the new pics. They all look great and show Nagano's style is improving over time. I especially like the new look of White Lynx compared to her old look as seen in Volume X (Volume 26 English)

Which picture was The BRIDE? I loved the look of the SATAN Commander!
more updates coming up...
I can't wait.

Thanks so much Rubel. You are an incredibly valuable member of this community. I for one appreciate your efforts immensely!
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:18 pm

Major Broze is black??? Cool! Nagano has always said that the AKD was composed of many different cultures and ethnic types. I guess he wants the MK to reflect that now. Good to see he's paying attention to his own words Smile Now that Nu Soard is dead, I could cosplay as Broze now...if only I was just a bit taller....
yeah, i really like that illust ALOOOT too. There aren't many blacks, but those who appeared in design illusts looked really cool. In fact, I really liked the chara design of AKD GODS knight Vogin de leibuch aloot too! I hope to see him again (he isnt dead right?).

Mr Qubeley (Broze) + Ms Hambrabi (Kinky) + Hyakushiki (KOG) :D
I wonder if this "Caligula System" is a colony of Nanites like Emerelda from XenoGears....
Not much on System Caligula, except that they seemed to be an organisation formed by Super Empire and left in the Joker Star Cluster. Enhanced warriors? It is said they know about Monarch Sacred. More of Caligura in Designs 3.
I was waiting for this news. It never made sense to me that Jacko would be given the rank of Mirage A...that belongs to Amatearsu and only to Amaterasu (I assume the "A" stands for Amat). It has always mentioned that Jacko was successor to the tittle of Silver Knight....isn't that what they call Mirage #01? Also, I thought Max was MKR#22? Oh wait, thats Velvet now! (well, Velvet is Left. Max is Right) I'm so confused!
Yeah, I think so too about No.A, but remember that pic of Jacko with the number A? It was also mentioned before in KF, so it seems like a change of setting.

BTW, there shouldnt be any connection between Silver Knight and Mirage No.1. The only silver knights named are Kaien, who then passed the title to Jacko.

I like what u said about Kaien's reply to Amat :D and i think that's what happened too. But I'm thinking when is the exact time when #1 was given to Kaien - was it before the Rince incident (suspect before 2819?) or after? Maybe he took up #1, then found out about his mum and had the little fight with Rince in 2819. in other words, he's been holding on to #1 since then?

But don't understand why Max who is #22 gets #1? His swearing of loyalty to Amat is no longer needed/being relieved of it? And there is no mention of Upandora taking up #1 (when Amat goes into recluse).
WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?
Is she a reincarnation of Prominence?
Totally no idea. Perhaps I'd give a more proper and detailed translation later, but it doesnt say much about Prominence. Reincarnation? Possessed? Another similar method like Rogner's Doughter? Kept in stasis since the old days? Manipulation of genes? These are some of the guesses we came out with from the text, but nothing concrete. If prominence is here, what about Neptune, Kulmars, and other top warriors of the AD era?
Which picture was The BRIDE?
The last pic. She's holding the Mirage Cross like a sword. v nice pic.
A godly being more powerful than Amaterasu Oomikami and JOKER? And its not Kallen?
From the power chart, Kallen is below Amaterasu Oomikami, but it is well-known that Kallen has a way to deal with her dad (Nagano's joke :roll:). BTW, Amaterasu Oomikami is the final form, a merger of Amaterasu no Mikado and Lachesis.

The existence of Beyond had been announced as early as the Episode Guide. In EG, he was called "The Beyond Classify" (and i vaguely remember from somewhere, the additional "Overmind" to his name). "As big as the biggest space and as small as the smallest", undefinable. Together with God Amat, they sent Max to Taika. Was known as a superior to God Amat.

The latest info - he's now called "Beyond Classify Over Material", although somewhat higher rank-wise, Nagano now says that he is not necessarily more powerful or greater than God Amat. His purpose is to balance.

Some updates:

At the end of Joker Universe, the last star system to be born is Fortune Solar System. It seems that Kallen showed up at this time to move this star system to the new born "Fortune Universe".

太剛神Moikyudo (God Moikyudo), opponent of Kallen and URI, wages a very large war in Taika Universe, Buster Universe and between Universes.

-----------

War of the Gods it seems. So is this the ultimate opponent? If Kallen and URI are below God Amat, and this Moikyudo is on par with Kallen, then perhaps there is one more opponent on par with God Amat. But if Beyond acts to balance the war, then there will never be a winner, no point in fighting isnt it?

Oh, I think i read about Silvis Mirror(previously named S.I.L ?? ) gets to control a Kfir Imperion.
Last edited by Rubel Colus on Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for:

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:36 am

updates:

When the Magic Wars started, the designation for "Mirage Type" was changed. Reason unknown.

Type E Jagd Mirage changed to Type J, Type G Terror Mirage -> Type H, Cross Mirage (Calvary C) Type C develops into Types G and G2 (Heavy Cross male, and female Cross).

Type B = LED Mirage
Type C = Cross Mirage, total = 2 (Calvary C, used by right wing #9 Dippo)
Type D = KOG, Destiny Mirage
Type D2 = KOG-AT
Type G = Cross Mirage, total = 2 (what we've been calling Heavy Cross)
Type G2 = Cross Mirage Female, total = 2 (used by Aisha)
Type H = Terror Mirage, total = 1 (Allan Bradford changed color to grey)
Type J = Jagd Mirage, Green Demon and Orange Dragon
Type S = Wunder Schatze
Type S2 = Stage 1~3 Wolke Schatze (Cloudschatze's new name)

Regarding Amaterasu Family Tree, notable differences include the names of the previous generations (now sounds much more like english). Mikoto (83rd) used to have an elder brother Mumukara (started House Shinate) and younger sister (House Codante) but now these two siblings are changed to be the siblings of the 82nd.

No idea why the fuss to change. :?
Looking for:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:25 am

At the end of Joker Universe, the last star system to be born is Fortune Solar System. It seems that Kallen showed up at this time to move this star system to the new born "Fortune Universe".

太剛神Moikyudo (God Moikyudo), opponent of Kallen and URI, wages a very large war in Taika Universe, Buster Universe and between Universes.
So Nagano finally reveals Kallen's opponent. Is he the God of the Satan overlords/Vagires?
If not, who is he/it and where did he come from?
War of the Gods it seems. So is this the ultimate opponent? If Kallen and URI are below God Amat, and this Moikyudo is on par with Kallen, then perhaps there is one more opponent on par with God Amat. But if Beyond acts to balance the war, then there will never be a winner, no point in fighting isnt it?
And so the stakes get higher and higher. First we have a Magic War with the planet Both at stake. Then we have a Demon war with the entire Joker galaxy at risk. Then to top it all off, we have a War in Heaven, with the entire universe...nay...the entire Multiverse at stake.

So what is Nagano trying to prove? Review after review already praise The FSS as the most epic comic/manga on the planet! Sheesh! (don't get me wrong, I love this kind of stuff)
Oh, I think i read about Silvis Mirror(previously named S.I.L ?? ) gets to control a Kfir Imperion.
Reaaaaaaaaaally. Thats interesting. First of all, how did she get it? And who is S.I.L. anyway? Obviously not Silvis Venus...Silvis Mirror???

Nagano, you are confusing me again! You make a habit out of this...stop it! (I'm kidding. I actually like it)

So she gets a Kfir.....supposed to be more powerful than a MH...how does it compare to a Machine Messiah or a Mortar Messiah?
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:25 pm

Nu Soard Graphite wrote: So Nagano finally reveals Kallen's opponent. Is he the God of the Satan overlords/Vagires?
If not, who is he/it and where did he come from?
totally no idea. only one instance where he was mentioned and thats all. :?
And so the stakes get higher and higher. First we have a Magic War with the planet Both at stake. Then we have a Demon war with the entire Joker galaxy at risk. Then to top it all off, we have a War in Heaven, with the entire universe...nay...the entire Multiverse at stake.
yup, i have suspected this since JP vol 5 - the Taika sidestory. Looking at the 2 page spread of "Heaven's Realm" in JP vol 11, we can see at the right bottom corner that there are many "spheres" containing galaxies etc. I suspect each of these "spheres" are "universes". IIRC there's one thats in inversed color...
Reaaaaaaaaaally. Thats interesting. First of all, how did she get it? And who is S.I.L. anyway? Obviously not Silvis Venus...Silvis Mirror???

Nagano, you are confusing me again! You make a habit out of this...stop it! (I'm kidding. I actually like it)

So she gets a Kfir.....supposed to be more powerful than a MH...how does it compare to a Machine Messiah or a Mortar Messiah?
S.I.L is the deity who appeared beside Silvis in the Heavens in JP Vol 11. Kfir - my impression is that it is similar to Manticore, they're cyborg "creatures" that'll supposed to be alive?
Looking for:

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:07 am

This is the picture i was talking about. On the left we have Silvis Venus, and on the right is S.I.L

Old info says that S.I.L is a clone of silvis, made by Sentaima to be his partner and Queen of Anchor. S.I.L is also the chara played by Nagano-san himself in the mmorpg Phantasy Online.

Not sure if this Silvis Mirror is the same chara as S.I.L but Nagano's using the same picture. Silvis Mirror takes part in the final war in Taika, during URI's time.

As for the shapeshifter, seems like the one who already appeared in the manga and who's spying on Arr is not the same chara as ELDEI-20.
Looking for:

jlyc

Post by jlyc » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:29 pm

which motorrheads appear in this book, if at all?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:02 am

jlyc wrote:which motorrheads appear in this book, if at all?
In book 11?

More MH than in any other book, I do believe.

The Empress Flame
The Phantom (White and Red)
Mighty Alpha (Akatsuki Hime)
Atoll
Engage Octaver SR-1
T2-33
Neptune
Prominence
Ashura Temple
Flamberge Temple
Bugtchma MH (I forget the name)
Siren A
Siren R
Arcana Siren
some Jasturkurk MH (don't know the name)

Lots of MH battles as well. We finally get to see a MH war in full fury. Nasty to say the least.
Shinei!

John F. Moscato

Post by John F. Moscato » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:05 am

...Don't forget the Black Vatshu :wink:
John F. Moscato

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:28 am

oh yes, can't forget that one. Thank you!
Shinei!

jlyc

Post by jlyc » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:25 am

pardon my ignorance..but FSS Design no1 = book 11? or are you referring to book 11 of the comic books?

i'm wondering if there are any motorhead illustrations in the FSS Design no1 book..thanks ^_^

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:53 am

jlyc wrote:pardon my ignorance..but FSS Design no1 = book 11? or are you referring to book 11 of the comic books?

i'm wondering if there are any motorhead illustrations in the FSS Design no1 book..thanks ^_^
Oh my bad. I thought you were talking about book 11.

I'm not sure whats in the Designs 1 book. I'm sure its mostly AKD MH's (all the Mirage stuff nothing new)
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:02 am

Knight of Gold
Knight of Gold 2
Knight of Gold as Luminous (Calvary R)
Schpeltor
Auge
MM Auge (new silver/white paint scheme)
3 images of LED Mirage
2 new minor line art images of LED Mirage (new to me, anyway)
Jagd Mirage (Green Demon)
Cross Mirage male type
Cross Mirage female type (new, lighter green paint scheme)
Cross Mirage male type heavy armor
Terror Mirage
Wunderschatze (new white paint scheme)
Cloudschatze
Eleshis (new cyan paint scheme) -- Why is it called the Rouge Mirage/Elesis?
Apache
Might Alpha, Beta and Gamma

That's your round up of mortar headds. Notice there are NO images of the Rouge Mirage or the Blood Temple. Why?

The Kfir Imperium is a new mechanical image but it isn't a mortar headd.

Does this answer your question?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.