Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sept 18 Update

Post by Tachyon » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:29 am

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/characters/spinner.html
http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/characters/bester.html

Nu Soard's profiles for Spinner and Sir Bester Orbit were added tonight. I am asking FSS fans to please take a look at these 2 new profiles and let Nu Soard and I know about any mistakes or ommissions. Thanks!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:44 pm

Thanks for the profile^^

But I surely don't know those characters enough to correct errors if any...
Where do those infos come from ?
Than Spinner met Rognar for instance ? A previous character book ?

A shame we may not see Orbit anymore, let's hope of a flashback or something :roll:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:34 pm

I did those profiles based on the rough translation of Twin Towers provided to us by Mr. John Wisnom.
Shinei!

errol

Post by errol » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:51 pm

Is the rough translation of Twin Towers posted anywere on Gears? I remember once there was a discussion about it. I am really interested in reading it. I also missed out on the Internal Structure of the Mortar Head. Can someone please also post that? I have really been dieing to see that after reading some of the translation here. Thanks Tachyon for the updates.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:24 pm

The Twin Towers translation isn't posted on Gears because it's pretty rough and there's a lot of text. Nu Soard and I are mining it for content to add to specific pages. I can Email you the files if you want to see them but be warned - they're really rough. Mr. Wisnom himself said he hadn't had a chance to really finish the translation.

The Internal Structure of the Mortal Headd article was started as a rough translation but never finished. If anyone finds a more complete translation of it I would be very interested.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.