Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Update from a Silent Webmaster

Post by Tachyon » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:16 pm

Hello, all.

Here's a quick update so you know what's up. Nu Soard has submitted 3 profiles for Green Left Mirage Knights. Spark, Bester Orbit and Spinner - 3 lethal individuals. While he works on revising the Spark profile I will work on scanning images for those 3 characters. I can't promise when I'll load up the profiles but hopefully quite soon. NOTE - I'll be bugging you guys for fact checking and best versions of names soon.

I've finished scanning and cleaning up the first of 2 black and white images of the Orange Right's Jagd Mirage from [JP] volume 10 of the manga. I'll load it up as soon as I get a chance.

The truth is, I'm busy with planning a May trip to Japan and working through a monster Web project at work. The FSS pages will go on. Just be a little patient. Oh! Almost forgot. KOG is finishing up a model building Web site that looks really cool. Stay tuned!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:33 pm

I've heard about how both Gears and KOGWERKS may be able to help each other. Both combined will certainly have a lot of infos for others who wants to learn more about FSS :D .

Keep up the good work! :D