New project from WSC

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

elemental

Post by elemental » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:30 am

Yamagishi is a bit of a wild card when it comes to what he chooses to sculpt, but yes, a minor mod of the existing SR3 is quite likely. I think I would prefer another completely new kit, but hey...

Suddenly the FAC Ghastness (and comic SR3) might not be so wanted.

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:37 am

The Gastness has been on the top of my wishlist for a long time now. I was hoping the Gastness from last year's FAC would somehow make it out of Japan and to HK, but it didn't.

I'm pretty much sold on this WSC Gastness. The only thing that would make me dislike it would be the stubby legs that are accustomed to WSC kits :P .

About the comic ver. SR-3 that will be at this year's FAC...The idea is nice, but poorly executed. I don't see how it would be on anyone's wantlist after seeing it. Still, far better than what I can do so I'll shut up about it :P .

KOG

Post by KOG » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:41 am

Yup, I'm pretty sure I won't bother with FAC Gastness in light of the WSC release.

After the wonderful A Toll and Prominence, and now this... I'm falling in love with WSC again. :)

Hydra Mirage

Post by Hydra Mirage » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:25 pm

I'd love an updated sr3.
The volks and wsc sr3 looks so stiff. Both have the sr3's head looking down at it's feet.
A too literal interpretation of Knight flags.
I think like the prominence, the comic version might look much better proportioned / posed.

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:12 am

Hydra Mirage wrote:I'd love an updated sr3.
The volks and wsc sr3 looks so stiff. Both have the sr3's head looking down at it's feet.
A too literal interpretation of Knight flags.
I think like the prominence, the comic version might look much better proportioned / posed.
You might have made a mistake by thinking both Volks adn WSC have their faces looking down at the feet, because they don't...

The head on Volks SR-3 is from Mechanical Moving series so you can adjust where the head is facing, down/up/side.

happy hopping

Post by happy hopping » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:16 am

KOG wrote:
Elemental: I'm confident it will be Saylay Junchoon comic version, aka comic version of engage Sr3. I doubt WSC would be going back to do Junchoon First Sally.
Especially Volks SAV is virtually unbeatable on that one. At best, WSC can match it, so there is no sense to compete.

At the new trend of WSC, it seems WSC has withdraw the idea of competing, rather, releasing kits that Volks doesn't have. Beat Volks on a timeline even if Volks were to release them later.
If you buy a pet from pet stores , you are encouraging those breeders to breed more. This is the condition that they lives in:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_JqNdp2As

when you buy a pet:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNr-VrkXl8

Adopt a pet

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:30 am

A picture of the Gastness. Although the picture is kind of blurry, the more I look at it, the more I like it!

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:23 am