Wanted: Maximum-HOLTFORS-Ballace Kaien

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

K1NJO

Wanted: Maximum-HOLTFORS-Ballace Kaien

Post by K1NJO » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:43 am

Looking for this kit. Preferably new, unpainted.

http://www.toyspress.co.jp/volks/fss/maximum/01.html

elemental

Post by elemental » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:08 am

I wouldn't mind one of those myself. Unfortunately I have never seen an original for sale from the usual sources.

If you don't mind a recast, e2046 has it listed. It is currently out of stock, but I (for one) have it on my wish list. Not sure how many people they need to wish list a kit that size before they start taking pre-orders.

happy hopping

Post by happy hopping » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:39 pm

IF volks is re-issue those FSS MH, why don't they also re-issue this one?
If you buy a pet from pet stores , you are encouraging those breeders to breed more. This is the condition that they lives in:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_JqNdp2As

when you buy a pet:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNr-VrkXl8

Adopt a pet

K1NJO

Post by K1NJO » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:24 am

elemental wrote:I wouldn't mind one of those myself. Unfortunately I have never seen an original for sale from the usual sources.

If you don't mind a recast, e2046 has it listed. It is currently out of stock, but I (for one) have it on my wish list. Not sure how many people they need to wish list a kit that size before they start taking pre-orders.
Is there a wish list to add it to? I couldn't find it anywhere.

elemental

Post by elemental » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:22 am

You have to have a buyer account, and you can put things on your wish list after you log in.

When they get enough people wishing for an item they will start taking pre-orders. You can choose to remove an item from your wish list at any time, and you are under no obligation to pre-order anything you had on your wish list.

Even if enough people wish list an item, it might never get made because not enough people actually pre-order it.

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:26 am

I know someone who's selling an original kit at $240USD(If I remember correctly).

I saw a finished figure once and it is friggin huge!

If you guys are serious about purchasing this kit, please PM me.

elemental

Post by elemental » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:57 am

I think I know who is selling it at that price, and I am not really able to afford it right now.

Also, I have an original Ned Swans from volks, and they use a strange peachy coloured resin for figures. My spray paint primers are not sticking very well to that resin (even though it is very clean), so this is one case where I think I would actually prefer a recast.

K1NJO

Post by K1NJO » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:39 pm

Sheizzel wrote:I know someone who's selling an original kit at $240USD(If I remember correctly).

I saw a finished figure once and it is friggin huge!

If you guys are serious about purchasing this kit, please PM me.
Sounds like it's the 1/4 scale, correct? I dunno if I have that much for that either, but i'll keep it in mind. Thanks

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:35 am

Correct, I was talking about 1/4 Max.