Question about Vol. 26

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:46 pm

Falk wrote:Who are the various characters in english book 26 (I think), JP book 10, p. 180 ?

There's Jackos who gets kicked in the balls by a woman that I don't know who she is, another woman with a nice FEMC jacket^^, an asian looking girl, someone from the Colus family.
The woman who gave him the "Mama's Kick!" was his mother, Mirage Knight #18 Iemarah Lout Jajas.

The woman in the Jacket with the FEMC logo is Green Left #5 Huselles Carliey aka Spinner.

The Asian looking woman is Sanjo Ko, a member of the Jota Space Knights.
In another topic is written that Jackos was Kaien's apprentice, so that's the usual scar we can see a bit on Jackos' right collarbone ?
Yep, thats it. Recieved from Kaien during his training or testing his skill. Erniuth Dai Gu Fillmore V also recieved a similar scar while training under Kaien and he mentions this in [Japanese] Volume 10 as well.
Shinei!

Falk

Post by Falk » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:17 pm

Oki doki, thanks^^

I have it in japanese, but buying a few more english books would be a good idea :p.

#5 Spinner ? I never heard about her before, but what a damn nice jacket^^.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:18 pm

Yeah. Carliey is considered "The only respectable member of the Green Left". At least until Sarion gets reinstated anyway. She is formerly of the Trio de Colus. Look for a full profile of her (and the rest of the Green Left) around next week (at least, thats when I plan to give the profiles to Tachyon. He might take longer to put them up). This week is Comicon and I just started a new job, so I'm going to be busy.
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:03 am

Left #5 Spinner appeared during Sarion's 2nd coup in JP vol 6 - the lady with the huge shuriken. And Rogner was the one who introduced her into the Mirage Corps... Falk, how could u forget? faulty daughter chip?? :D

And "someone from the Colus family" is Sayly Colus daughter to Colus 23.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tomexe

Post by Tomexe » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:29 am

How old WAS Sayly in that scene anyways? It was 21 years after her father died, and how old was she then? I didnt think she was much older than Christine V? She looks older there though than how Christine and Juzotta did a volume earlier...

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:48 am

good point. Christine and Juzotta scene was set in 3007(?), they look like 12 year olds?

The scene where Sayly appeared is in 3010, although 3 years in FSS aint much. Sayly should be young teen by then, slightly older than Chris? look at Jacko, suddenly all grown up as compared to his last scene with Juzotta (2999). i guess its puberty :oops:

ok... Sayly must be in her rebellious age, young girl lighting up a cigarette at the very first chance she gets out of her country :D
Looking for:

Tomexe

Post by Tomexe » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:09 am

Yeah, Juzotta and Chris got spanked by Kain in 3007, only 3 years before.

Chris was sixteen (5ish) in Traffics, that took place at almost the same time as the Juno war. When we saw Sayly then she certainly didn't look any older in the scenes with her and Clotho and Elmelah in Book II. At most she was maybe 7 (21ish). So in 3010 she is all of maybe 42- or around 14? They let her roam around alone at 14?

Although they do have the tradition of Harricone in Juno, being a Sword Sage at all of 56...

Nagano really needs to hire a continuity checker, like they do in movies...

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:45 am

Rubel Colus wrote:Left #5 Spinner appeared during Sarion's 2nd coup in JP vol 6 - the lady with the huge shuriken. And Rogner was the one who introduced her into the Mirage Corps... Falk, how could u forget? faulty daughter chip?? :D
Lol, no the daughter ship is fine, just not enough sleep :wink:
More seriously^^, yup' I re-read english book 13-14 yesterday and I noticed it was her with the big hat and shuriken, just that many of the green left design or behaviour never really appealed me, whether the one with a potatoe bag on his head, Spinner's big hat, Zoom, Paison...
So I didn't paid much attention^^.

Now that I think about it, it looks like the green left have quiet quite a bit no ?
Maybe since Sarion has been reinstated ?
Or maybe cuz' we've simply not seen them for a while (and that several of thme are dead now).
Or is it Amaterasu who keeps them so quiet ?
Or were they blindly following Sarion's coup ?

Looking forward to read their profiles, I don't know enough about the Green Left.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:47 pm

Well, the most rambunctious of the Green Left have died: Prince Ko Fan (Ting) Eidrian Tag (Paison) and Buegel de Leizter (Shaft). Bester Orbit died also, be he just followed along with Sarion.
Zoom is pretty crafty, but after that little display by Lachesis, she's not going to try anything crazy.
Aside from Spark, the rest of the Green Left seem pretty compliant....Spinner, Major Brose and Kinki. None of them seem too "out there"

So which of the new mirages are Green Left? Tightnabe is right?
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:12 am

On the contrary, i am very interested to find out more about those mysterious characters involved in the coup. I'm still trying to find out who is that guy with the moustache. Also, i find it a pity that most Lefties didn't get much "screen time"; such as Paison, Kinky, Broase, and esp my fav Bester Orbit - dead without showing much of his superb skills. :cry:

The Lefties will be on the main stage soon, esp the Grand Invasion. There will be more added to its ranks. New chara such as Tightnabe, Weis-wis, Burner Daud(sp? replacing Bester, new master for Nu's fatima)... Panar Ex... Velvet will be much later... :)
Looking for:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:02 pm

Ah yes. I forgot that Panar was going to be Left. And Weis-wis is that guy with the wierd hair that wears the Amaterasu family crest, right?
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:04 am

Yes, the guy with alternating black and white stripes of hair. Fatima is Spaluta (ex- Corlala's fatima - poor Mirage guy who appeared for 2 shots)

Weis-wis is Left Wing #12. Formerly from Rosen Cross (sp?) the underground drug-abuse syndicate of Zanda City. Shaft was ex-leader from that organisation until he was "killed" by a lady in a duel (guess who? :P). Of coz, he didnt really die but became Mirage Left wing #2. Qukey's Zanda sydicate is close terms with Rosen Cross (sp?), and it is said she knows Weis-wis since young, probably urged him to join the Mirages.
Looking for:

Falk

Post by Falk » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:56 pm

Crap !

I just received book 23 & 26 (15~19 & 25 still missing in my collection), and damn ! I just realised it's Bester who dies against Dis Vos Whatever !
I never realised. I was quite surprised to read that Nu Soard, Lie Ex -obviously- but also Bester Orbit died during the black three episode, but was wondering all the time how Bester, who trained Sarion, died and that it wasn't even depected in the manga...

Meeeh... I always thought it was Spaccorn who had longer hair than usual (as he has quite long hair on the old artwork where he's kneeling and with all the mechanical parts), and I thought the hair simply burned in the blast from Vos, along with the upper coat... In fact poor Orbit was fried instantaneously...
I almost feel stupid :P

A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but not always :P

23 is interesting with the story of pure blood and dragons of both, etc etc...

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:09 am

yeah, Spaccorn would've died too, if not for his mechanical body, and also Vos didnt take much precaution on him (probably Vos was more concerned about Rince).

I've always liked Bester ever since that first time he appeared in JP Vol 6(?). He left a deep impression, too bad there's not gonna be much story on him now. Bester is not only instructor to Sarion, but also to fellow Mirage knights - AKD instructors Nu Soard and Poesche! In fact we dont know for sure if Nu Soard and Bester died that time (only Lie Ex and Rogner's death is certain...), but the recent info on Nu Soard's fatima having a new master, and a new Guardian for Ikaruga to replace Bester's post seems to hint that they're goners. :?
Looking for:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:49 am

Hey Rubel,

Who is the new Guardian for Ikaruga?
Shinei!