July 4 FSS Update

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

July 4 FSS Update

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:54 pm

6 new mortar headds today as well as 11 characters and additional images for 2 old mortar headds. Full details on the Updates Page. I'd appreciate people taking a look at the 17 new profiles and letting me know if you find any incorrect or missing information.

Big thanks to Nu Soard who wrote all 17 profiles and hitori and Rubel Colus who gave much-needed information.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Canadian FSS Fan

Post by Canadian FSS Fan » Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:00 pm

I know I don't have any complaints!

hitori

Post by hitori » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:43 pm

That was a lot...
Nice work!

Some comments:
SR-1: The sword stopper on left arm wasn't replaced. A veil mount was placed on top of it. The right sword stopper was removed entirely.

Mighty Series: the "official" inventor of the Translucent Armors is Meister Ladios Sopp, not Amaterasu.
We actually don't know what Crusher Blades are.
Some say that the CR's are the identical sword stoppers which all three Mighties equip on their forearms.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:58 pm

Thanks for the fixes. I'll work those into the Mighty pages as soon as I can find time.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:59 pm

yeah, that was quite a lot in one update. The FSS section is really growing fast now! Thanks for the hard work!

One small point of note: Dippa Dropps pilots a Cross Mirage (male) not a female. Also, if u want, u may want to add that State Ballo pilots a Terror Mirage.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:00 pm

It's picnic day but I've managed to sneak away from the family for a bit.

I adjusted Dippa Dropps' page. Does State Ballo pilot a Terror instead of a LED Mirage or does he pilot both during his career?

Also, Nu Soard. In light of hitori's MH info above, how do you want to adjust the profiles for the Mighty Series?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:33 pm

Rubel Colus wrote:yeah, that was quite a lot in one update. The FSS section is really growing fast now! Thanks for the hard work!
It is, isn't it.

Since I'm currently not working, I have a lot of time to write profiles. I try to do so between looking for work (got an interview on Wednsday. Wish me luck!) though, over the next couple of days I will be working a little.
One small point of note: Dippa Dropps pilots a Cross Mirage (male) not a female. Also, if u want, u may want to add that State Ballo pilots a Terror Mirage.
Pilots a male Cross? Ah yes, thats right! The one with the blade hidden in the veil!

I just read that State Ballo piloted a Terror mirage the other day. after I had already sent the profile off to Tachyon. DOH!
Shinei!

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:43 pm

Tachyon wrote:It's picnic day but I've managed to sneak away from the family for a bit.
You naughty boy!
I adjusted Dippa Dropps' page. Does State Ballo pilot a Terror instead of a LED Mirage or does he pilot both during his career?
I think he pilots both. Yep, on the List of FSS Characters page (http://www2.odn.ne.jp/ihatov/JIA/FSSlis ... .html#CONT) it says he pilots a Horned, a LED and a Terror.

It also says that Nu Suoad, Poesche and Bjotorn Corlala pilot LED Mirages in addition to Horned Mirages, but I wouldn't worry about changing that since SPOILER they all got killed before they ever got to ride theirs into battle.
Also, Nu Soard. In light of hitori's MH info above, how do you want to adjust the profiles for the Mighty Series?
Hmm...not sure.

If its unknown exactly what the "Crusher Blades" are, I'm not sure what to put there. Taisen Suzuka is a Sword Meight, and since she works closely with Diamond Neutral, I assume she created the Speids (and Mace) for the Mighty Series. The Crusher Blades might be those wierd looking blades on their forearms....hopefully Nagano will clear this up sometime soon.

I guess for now we can simply put that Taisen Suzuka created the Speids for the Mighty series and remove mention of the term "Crusher Blade" until we have more info.
Shinei!

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:55 pm

Tachyon, something that you might want to add to the Qukey profile (something I forgot, but saw earlier today) is that her real name is "Ritsuko Zanda"
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:49 pm

I adjusted Qukey's and State Ballo's profiles. The Might Series pages should all have the Crusher Blade references removed now.

If anyone learns more about the Crusher Blades please tell Nu Soard or me about it. We would like to keep the Might Series profiles as accurate as possible (plus, "Crusher Blade" sounds cool).