Favorite chapter/story

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Mave

Favorite chapter/story

Post by Mave » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:10 am

Ok people, we have already done favorite MH and favorite character but what about favorite chapter or story in the manga? :D

Mine is definately "Dance of the puppets" in english book 22 because any story with Voards is always a blast 8)

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:51 pm

Its hard for me to just pick one. The whole tale is so good, even if the various chapters are so different from one another.

I'd have to say my favorite thus far has to be Ghost from the A.D. Century: The Black Three. When Vos, Decors and Beauty tear up Float Temple. Even though I died in that battle, it was still very cool to see Headdliners and Divers go full out in mortal combat.

My next favorite is probably Traffics 2, when little John meets Vasche/Est. Gives us insight on why John hates Headdliners so much and some serious background info on one of my favorite fatima; Est.

Third, I would have to say Traffics 1, because I love the Bangdoll and Muse Van Raybeck is a great character. And also this is when we first get to meet the Dragons!
Shinei!

KOG

Post by KOG » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:43 pm

I like the whole Emperor Rescue Mission scenario. Terror Mirage and Jagd Mirage in action, Schpeltor using that giant buster cannon... etc.

Falk

Post by Falk » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:26 pm

Yup', Black Three is also one of my favourite.
Nagano's drawing style is pretty good -more "rigorous"- in the latest books, and there are many mirage knights involved. Decors has an awesome design, as well as Spaccorn, and Rogner (whom haircut looks a bit less 80's than during his previous appearances :wink: ).

I also like the pat of the story where Suezo is involved^^

As Nu Soard said, traffic 2 is great too.

Also the second episode of the Chivalries, with Sharie ready to sacrifice herself for her promise and the duel between Michelle Ha Loan (spell ?) and Paison or somethin'^^.
And I globally prefere the parts where magic is involved rather than "real" war.

elemental

Post by elemental » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:09 am

The Colus/Hagooda war.

The Dance of the Puppets (english book 22). I though the death of Intercity was a fine piece of self-contained storytelling.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:18 am

My vote goes to:

1. Black Three
Lots of action, lots of Mirage Knights killed or injured. Who would've thought 2 divers and a knight could kill so many top-notch warriors in such a short time?!

2. Traffics 2
Really like the way Nagano tell the story of Jhon & EST. Or maybe I'm biased coz they're both my fav characters :P

3. Sarion's 2nd attempted "Coup" (JP Vol 6)
More Mirage Knight action!! Laki vs Shaft & Zoom, Paison vs Lonn, the tension when Sarion & Laki faceoff... of coz the demons... :twisted: More supernaturals plzz...
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

LaughingMan

Post by LaughingMan » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:05 pm

Traffics 1 because there was a lot of MH action and the Bangdoll is one of my favorite MHs.

Tsunami65

Post by Tsunami65 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:24 am

Favourite so far is Traffics 1, mostly because of Ssizz and the dragon.
I also enjoyed seeing the Jagd Mirage in action in the Rescue Emperor mission.
Finally, I would have to say that part one is third on my list, as it is what got me interested in FSS in the first place all those years ago.