Waxtrax-to-Gears Conversion Tables

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

elemental

Waxtrax-to-Gears Conversion Tables

Post by elemental » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:01 am

Following on from Falk's comment about users changing names after Waxtrax died. A few of us here have declared our identities, but to the rest of you (and I mean this is the nicest possible way)... Just who are you people?

If you didn't already know, I was Owen at waxtrax (and in real life, I still am Owen :wink: ) but that wouldn't be a suprise to anyone who has been following my modelling pics.

Anyone else brave enough to reveal their true identity? Anyone here use a different name on other boards? We could even do the "what do you look like?" thread thing, if there was enough interest.

LaughingMan

Post by LaughingMan » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:29 am

On Waxtrax, I registered and posted under my real name Tony Leung. I did not post much on Waxtrax because i was just getting into FSS at the time (right about when FSS Outline came out). Only last week, did i manage to obtain all the English volumes released to date. Like some of you guys, i was only able to buy a few issues at a time while missing some issues in between. Very frustrating! I knew about the existence of Gears Online during Waxtrax's dying days, but just never bothered to visit or register because i wanted to wait until i got all the English issues (and other hobbies "got in the way").
Waxtrax member names that i remember were Nu Soard Graphite, Old Guy, Happy Bunny, Coby Lorang, Henry Lo because they answered my questions.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:30 am

Tony Leung Chiu Wai?!

haha j/k :p

Tony frm HK?

As for myself, i didnt post much on Waxtrax too, used the name "Colus Dis Vise" or "Colus_III". :p
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

LaughingMan

Post by LaughingMan » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:36 am

I was from HK many many years ago. Now resident of Vancouver BC.

Falk

Post by Falk » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:47 pm

I first used for-will drive-devil, quite long and doesn't really mean anything (well it's a pun that works only with typo and a bad english pronounciation^^), I was just sick of having to find another pseudo each time my basic pseudo was already used somewhere on the net.
Then changed to Falk FWDD (waxtrax required firstname and family name), and now only Falk^^.

sarion

Post by sarion » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:17 pm

well i am scrumpy aka CheeKien on Waxtrax (same problem as FALK) but now i can finally use the name i want : Sarion ^-^

junchoon

Post by junchoon » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:31 pm

sarion wrote:well i am scrumpy aka CheeKien on Waxtrax (same problem as FALK) but now i can finally use the name i want : Sarion ^-^
not many Chee Kien that i know of from waxtrax... u from Singapore?? :)

peng soon

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:53 pm

Well, it looks like quite a bit of the old Wax Trax crew is here. That's good to know. Now if only we could bring back a lot of the "lurkers" from Wax Trax, we'd be pretty set.
Shinei!

Akuma Sephitaro

Post by Akuma Sephitaro » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:12 pm

I was and still am kinda a lurker.... Forgot what I went by, but I think it was Akuma Sephitaro

Real name is Lisa if anyone cares :p

KOG

Post by KOG » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:41 pm

I mentioned this elsewhere, but I'll mention it here too for the sake of keeping all this info in one handy topic...

I was 'Old Guy' at heika.net (Wax Trax).

hitori

Post by hitori » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:17 pm

KOG wrote:I mentioned this elsewhere, but I'll mention it here too for the sake of keeping all this info in one handy topic...
Same reason.
I went by Mark Weiss @ heika.

sarion

Post by sarion » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:33 pm

junchoon wrote:
sarion wrote:well i am scrumpy aka CheeKien on Waxtrax (same problem as FALK) but now i can finally use the name i want : Sarion ^-^
not many Chee Kien that i know of from waxtrax... u from Singapore?? :)

peng soon
yeah 8)

junchoon

Post by junchoon » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:41 am

sarion wrote:
junchoon wrote: not many Chee Kien that i know of from waxtrax... u from Singapore?? :)

peng soon
yeah 8)
hey nice to meet ya on the net again, how's life?? :)

sarion

Post by sarion » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:02 pm

junchoon wrote:
sarion wrote:
junchoon wrote: not many Chee Kien that i know of from waxtrax... u from Singapore?? :)

peng soon
yeah 8)
hey nice to meet ya on the net again, how's life?? :)
so far so good, but having been touching my FSS models for close to 2yrs now, sigh.

must pick it up again after my next vacation