LED Mirage B4

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:10 pm

Thanks for the info!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:02 pm

Thanks Rubel!

Do you mind if we referrence these for the profiles?
Shinei!

LaughingMan

Post by LaughingMan » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:15 am

I just realized that i saved some stuff from Waxtrax. I sort of cut and pasted bits and pieces from a thead but the large paragraph was written, i believe by Mark Weiss?

A Long overdue followup on Mighty Series.
-From the Knight Flags, Izumo Astro City chapter.

Mortar Headd LED Mirage B4, Destinias (Mighty Alpha, Akatsuki Hime)

The only one in the Mighty Series to be named 'Hime', Akatsuki Hime sports the slimmest body lines. It's rare to see such a slim MH at all, but this is an MH that has been through Amaterasu's meticulous tuning that even out-performs Mirage Machines in power and performance. The reason behind this particular MH receiving so much attention to detail was because there was much more idle time for her than for the other two in the series. Since Diamond has entrusted the Headdliner selection entirely up to Amaterasu, he's been taking his time looking for a young Knight who can fulfill the requirements to handle this MH. The requirement was non other than ... the title of Kensei.
It was originally designed with semitransparent red armors, but because of the person chosen as the Headdliner, the engine's light emission spectrum was tuned to shine in Opera colors. The armor's transparency is higher than the other two, so you can see the frames much more clearly. It also sports a blatant Mirage Corp. Insignia and with the insignia, it was renamed LED Mirage B4. As the name signifies, it is an invincible MH for the strongest Knight in Joker. The Mirage Corp. Insignia is placed in multiple places.

>>Happy Bunny
>>so you are saying it is more powerful than the LED Mirage? What about Knight of Gold?

It's not me...ask Nagano. =P

>>Owen McKern
>>But what is "opera colours"?????

That was a literal translation.
It's written O-PE-RA.
I'm kinda guessing it should be "opalescence" or "opalescent color"??
But I can't be sure...

>>Chee Kien Chow
>>err, Mark, i think when the princess tested the B4 it was in Orange color, then only when Max is piloting it then it went to red right?

That was just my interpretation.
It's actually written "Dawn-Colored"
Dawn as in early morning.

Since Japanese associate red with dawn, eg "the red dawn" I thought it'd be appropriate to translate it this way.
If you feel Orange is a more fitting description for dawn, be my guest. =)

BUT if you are referring to the coloring on a picture of the Akatsuki Hime that you may have seen somewhere, THAT has been officially corrected to 'deep red.'
I know...it still looks orangish to me, too. =P

Atasuki Hime = LED B4 = Mighty Series Alpha (Orange to Deep Red)
Izaguchi Maru = LED Bubirons = Mighty Series Beta (Blue)
Suio Maru = Hydra Mirage = Mighty Series Gamma (Clear)

Redcomet0093

Post by Redcomet0093 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:19 am

What gender is the LED Mirage B4?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:10 pm

Redcomet0093 wrote:What gender is the LED Mirage B4?
Well, considering its name is "Dawn Princess" I would assume it is female in gender.
Shinei!

Falk

Post by Falk » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:49 pm

I'm not sure we had a clear answer to this question on WaxTrax.

At first it brang the "do MH have organic parts" question back again, to which the latest infos about that in Smokewalls clearly said no if I remember well. (we were wondering for a while if MH were not based on something similar to etrimils, but not as much advanced, but it looks like th eanswer is no, despite that drawing of th einner of the Terror Mirage. Well maybe Nagano changed his mind on this ?)

In english book one, Karrer Krytaris uses "she" to talk about his LED, but if I'm not mistaking it looks like we use the feminin form in english to talk baout a machine right ? (I was searching the net for some yamato infos, and talking about the WWII yamato, they said "she got hit by a torpedo..." "she sunk at...")

So any info from the japanese version would be good.

And anyway, is it stated somewhere that there may be male and female MH ?
If there's no organic part at all, what define the gender of an MH ?

Not even talking about the MH's reflex, like Junchoon, KOG, Neptune... :? :roll:

Anyone has a clear answer to this ? :wink:

hitori

Post by hitori » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:05 pm

>>Owen McKern
>>But what is "opera colours"?????

That was a literal translation.
It's written O-PE-RA.
I'm kinda guessing it should be "opalescence" or "opalescent color"??
But I can't be sure...
I now know that there is a color called opera.
It's a color not easily handled by printers.
You need to use special ink to print this color.
Lightly purplish pink, or deep pink that is almost florescent.

happy hopping

Post by happy hopping » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:26 am

Falk wrote:I'm not sure we had a clear answer to this question on WaxTrax.

At first it brang the "do MH have organic parts" question back again, to which the latest infos about that in Smokewalls clearly said no if I remember well.
No to most MH, but Yes to KOG Joker 3100, in which the KOG is a 3 head combo instead of two. Going by memory, I believe Nagano refers to the face in the rear that is organic (the female brain).
If you buy a pet from pet stores , you are encouraging those breeders to breed more. This is the condition that they lives in:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_JqNdp2As

when you buy a pet:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNr-VrkXl8

Adopt a pet