FSS Outline character questions

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

LaughingMan

FSS Outline character questions

Post by LaughingMan » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:17 am

There are a few characters from the Outlines that have not yet appeared in the English volumes. I hope the group members can tell me their names and "nationality/affiliation".

Top of Page 46 above the picture of Princess Sayly Colus and the Engage Octaver SR3. The girl has dark brown hair. This girl is shown again with a sword on top of page 49 along with Arr Fortissmo Melody and Sayly Colus.

Bottom of Page 46, in the box marked "AKD". Who is standing with a sword next to the pictures of Amaterasu and Lachesis?

Page 47 left hand side of the page what kind of MH and (i suppose) the picture of its headliner? Also, who is that "egyptian-looking" queen below that illustration?

LaughingMan

Post by LaughingMan » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:59 am

OK. I figured out the egyptian looking Queen on Page 47 is Empress of Bakinnrakkan Kamper La, Cierra (there is a picture of her on page 77 of english volume #25).

hitori

Re: FSS Outline character questions

Post by hitori » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:26 am

LaughingMan wrote:Top of Page 46 above the picture of Princess Sayly Colus and the Engage Octaver SR3. The girl has dark brown hair. This girl is shown again with a sword on top of page 49 along with Arr Fortissmo Melody and Sayly Colus.
Mallory Viewlard HighArachi.
Affiliation is with Colus, but has currently teamed up with Aisha Codante.
LaughingMan wrote:Bottom of Page 46, in the box marked "AKD". Who is standing with a sword next to the pictures of Amaterasu and Lachesis?
Warz Ende Bubiron V.
Reincarnation of Rognar.
Affiliation: AKD.
LaughingMan wrote:Page 47 left hand side of the page what kind of MH and (i suppose) the picture of its headliner? Also, who is that "egyptian-looking" queen below that illustration?
MH: Kan Early.
Headdliner: Major Revenheit (Mah-yor)
He's a mercenary, but currently works for Empire Cornerra.

Hope this helps.

LaughingMan

Post by LaughingMan » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:43 am

OK Thanks

I guess we shall all be seeing these characters in the next three following English volumes?

hitori

Post by hitori » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:26 pm

LaughingMan wrote:OK Thanks

I guess we shall all be seeing these characters in the next three following English volumes?
Hopefully, but I thought the English versions project is halted at the moment?
I think that info came from the official English translator.

LaughingMan

Post by LaughingMan » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:05 pm

Halted?? :cry:
OK, this makes it all the more reason to order those special books (Knight Flags, Smoke Walls, etc) to tie me over.

LaughingMan

Post by LaughingMan » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:10 am

Hitori

"Major Revenheit (Mah-yor) a mercenary working for the Empire Cornerra. "

Is this the same person who appears at the end of English volume #25 together with Arr Fortissmo? English #25 spells the name as "Majole Lebenheite".

hitori

Post by hitori » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:24 am

LaughingMan wrote:this the same person who appears at the end of English volume #25 together with Arr Fortissmo? English #25 spells the name as "Majole Lebenheite".
Same guy.
You have the correct name.
I never bothered to check the spelling until now. :P