Sirens

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Redcomet0093

Sirens

Post by Redcomet0093 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:59 pm

Can someone post any info and pictures on the Siren R, T-223 and Prominence?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:31 pm

Tell you what, if someone posts some info on them, I'll scan the images. I'll even throw in the Siren E (Arcana Siren).
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Redcomet0093

Post by Redcomet0093 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:05 pm

Tachyon wrote:Tell you what, if someone posts some info on them, I'll scan the images. I'll even throw in the Siren E (Arcana Siren).
Deal

KOG

Post by KOG » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:24 pm

Tachyon wrote:Tell you what, if someone posts some info on them, I'll scan the images. I'll even throw in the Siren E (Arcana Siren).
Really? Alkana is the E type? I thought it was the new Siren A, and that's why the old Siren A design was renamed as the Siren D...

Oh well, maybe I'm just confused...

happy hopping

Post by happy hopping » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:01 pm

I thought A and E is the same, that's why they called it Siren A/E.

EDIT:

Obviously, I really meant to type A and D is the same.
Last edited by happy hopping on Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you buy a pet from pet stores , you are encouraging those breeders to breed more. This is the condition that they lives in:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_JqNdp2As

when you buy a pet:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNr-VrkXl8

Adopt a pet

Redcomet0093

Post by Redcomet0093 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:11 am

Can we get back on topic please.

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:42 am

Redcomet0093 wrote:Can we get back on topic please.
Come on now, it is still the topic of the MH info. It may not be the MH you want to know about but it beats than having to start another topic. It would be nice if others get the infos they want to know about, like you wanted to know about certain MHs, right?

Some basic infos:

Siren R: Hunter tuned MH, developed for the battle of Majestic Stand by Fillmore. Only used by the Kneue Syltiss White group.

Prominence: Piloted by Dai Gu Fillmore V. Fatima=Chandanna

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:29 pm

I've scanned the requested Mortar Headds and the Ashura Temple (non custom) and the Groon-Eldergrain. I don't have time to resize them for the Web right now, though. I have to run or I'll be late for work.

If my understanding is correct, one design became the Siren A, B, C and D. Characters 9 shows us the Siren A. Characters 10 shows us the Siren D (which is basically the same design as the Siren A but repainted and assigned to a different squadron). The Siren E is the designation of the Arcana Siren. Just take a look at the page of Knight Flags that shows Brauma Ik. It looks like the Siren F is really the Siren F, G and H. hitori and Rubel can slap me if I'm wrong. :)
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Falk

Post by Falk » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:04 pm

Mmh yup', I think that's what's explained in Smokewalls, about the FIllmore Knights.

There are several groups, and though they use the same MH (siren A), the MH has a different letter for each group, hence the A, B, C and D.

I think we talked about this, whether earlier on this board or on WaxTrax, I thought I would have saved such a discussion, but I can't find it.
We tried to list them all, from A to as much as we know.
For FGH, I can't remember, you may be right.

ABCD are the same
E is arkanna
FGH read upon
IJKLM don't remember, I think some are "low-grade" machines for export, maybe the Groon is based on a siren, maybe the Boowrays are one of those letters
N is neptune
O is prominence
P ? could it be the serial name for the phantoms ?
Q ?
R is siren R ^^

and the rest maybe doesn't already exists, maybe T-233 is also one of those letter.

EDIT :
The FSS list lists most of the sirens :
http://www2.odn.ne.jp/ihatov/JIA/FSSlists/MHs.html

So from this list we have :
A B C D : they're listed separatly but I think those 4 are the same model)
E : arkanna
F : well known
G, H : are listed separatly from F, so I'm not sure which they are
I, J, K : no infos, I think those are the low-grade MH for export
L : boowrays
M : it's written "g-rool", maybe that's a typo for the Groon (eldergrain, or whatever), or maybe there's an MH called G-rool that I don't know
Then neptune and prominence

elemental

Post by elemental » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:15 am

According to some info I saved from a watrax post (not sure by who) everything you wrote is correct, Falk.

And just to clarify:

A, B, C, D are basically the same. A is for palace defence, the others are for Red, Blue and Black groups.

F,G,H are basically the same, just different colours for the Red, Blue and Black Group Leaders.

I, J, K are for export to other nations.

L are indeed Boowrays.

M is indeed Groon Eldergrain.

Thanks to the original poster from waxtrax for this info. Not sure who it was, or if they are now posting here (or what name they are now posting under).