More questions

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Lalasa

More questions

Post by Lalasa » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:59 am

http://www.geocities.com/comicglobe/fss.htm
http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B0 ... ZZZZZZ.jpg

Does anyone know who or what that is in the above 2 pages? Is that a cd cover in the second link? By the way, who is "Victory" or "B-K" or "Bitori" Fatima? Sorry, I don't have a page to link too.

S

ro3159

Post by ro3159 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:14 am

That is "Schell:Bullet" CD cover in secound link. I have the CD. :wink: http://www.tenpei.net/disco/Shell/
Victory is not Fatima He is Mirage knight 34.
I don't know first link.
:roll:

Mave

Post by Mave » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:51 am

The 2 ladies from the first link are Ena dai gu Filmore and Haird Grover...though Im not 100% sure on Ena...
:?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:54 pm

Yes, that is a pic of Ena Dai Gu Fillmore back when she was a young queen.

As mentioned, the other is Haird Grover, Hathua Ap Knight and personal bodyguard of Magdall Atoll
Shinei!

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:58 am

Thank you. I was thinking the woman in yellow looked familiar, I just couldn't remember her name despite searching the forum.

What is the cd about? Music? From what? The movie?

By the way, Peking Harris does not have a fatima? I was (finally!) looking at my FSS English #2 today that has all the Mirage Knights listed with their fatima. She doesn't have one...

S

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:18 pm

SPOILER WARNING

Peking Harrris actually has two fatimas!

As Peking Harris/Spark her fatima is: BF032 "Krakaline" (B2-A-A-B2-B1:VVS2*M)

As Madora Morai her fatima is: Koop fatima "Bercut" (A-2A-A-A-B2-VVS1*M)

She has one of Ballanches "worst" masterpieces (which is still better than most of the other Meights masterpieces not counting Morard) but she has Dr. Koop's best fatima he's ever produced (thus far introduced into the tale)

Not fair, is it! How come she gets two when so many other HL's out there must make do with one?
Shinei!

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:36 am

Thank you! That doesn't seem fair like you said though.

S

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:17 pm

try google on Schell Bullet. Fansite

It's a manga. and that pic in ur link is the CD cover. from what i read, Nagano's wife, Maria Kawamura, is the vocals?
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:10 pm

No wonder I couldn't find anything. I didn't type in the "correct" spelling. @_@ Thank you Colus.

S

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Tue May 17, 2005 7:48 am

I didn't want to start another thread. Auxo. What happened to her after Kaien's death?

S

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue May 17, 2005 11:29 pm

Hmmm..that one I'm not sure about. I know at the beginning of Volume 11, they mention that Meeth and Auxo are in the hands of the enemy (this is happening in J.C. 3070-ish, then the tale skips back to J.C. 3030) and that during the rescue Max wasn't supposed to "hurt" (rape?) them. After that I'm clueless...
Shinei!

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Wed May 18, 2005 6:58 am

Rape?! Then again, Max is weird.

So what's Ninaris doing in the Shpeltor instead of Auxo? How did it fall into enemy hands? I thought the Shpeltor was destroyed when Kaien was killed? And Auxo was killed with him...

Thanks for the info.

S

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Wed May 18, 2005 7:25 am

errm, i dont recall Max wanting to rape anyone :shock: . What i remember was - during that scene, Max was asking why are they waiting and not attacking. Depre replied that both Meeth and Auxo are still inside the palace and its dangerous to attack coz it might endanger them. These two are "important people" (mothers) of Max, yet Max gave the remark that it is normal to have casualties in a battle.

So from this scene, we can see that even tho Max might be Joker's strongest knight ever, he is totally lacking in common sense, and he needs to learn all these stuff (i think he is a slow learner).

Kaien didn't die in a MH battle, he died somewhere else (spoiler ;) ) so his Schpeltor is still inside the hangar, later picked up by Joe Jid and his fatima Ninaris.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed May 18, 2005 10:27 pm

Rubel Colus wrote:errm, i dont recall Max wanting to rape anyone :shock: . What i remember was - during that scene, Max was asking why are they waiting and not attacking. Depre replied that both Meeth and Auxo are still inside the palace and its dangerous to attack coz it might endanger them. These two are "important people" (mothers) of Max, yet Max gave the remark that it is normal to have casualties in a battle.
One of the early "rough" translations of that scene we got back on Heika (right before everyone left) was of Dupre giving Max a "challenge" to assault the fortress and rescue Meeth and Auxo and he wasn't supposed to rape "your mother" (whether he meant Meeth or Auxo is up for debate)
Probably a mistranslation. If I remember right, the person translating spoke english as a second language...
So from this scene, we can see that even tho Max might be Joker's strongest knight ever, he is totally lacking in common sense, and he needs to learn all these stuff (i think he is a slow learner).
Thats the exact impression I got from the scene.
Kaien didn't die in a MH battle, he died somewhere else (spoiler ;) ) so his Schpeltor is still inside the hangar, later picked up by Joe Jid and his fatima Ninaris.
And stupid Kaien left the key in the ignition.....so now Joe and Ninaris pilot the Schpeletor for Buchtagma.

Sux....
Shinei!

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Thu May 19, 2005 8:17 am

Rubel Colus wrote:...during that scene, Max was asking why are they waiting and not attacking. Depre replied that both Meeth and Auxo are still inside the palace and its dangerous to attack coz it might endanger them. These two are "important people" (mothers) of Max, yet Max gave the remark that it is normal to have casualties in a battle.

So from this scene, we can see that even tho Max might be Joker's strongest knight ever, he is totally lacking in common sense, and he needs to learn all these stuff..
*nods* Max seems to be a lot like Amaterasu before he acquired feelings.

And I remember now that "rape" does not always mean physical, sexual assault. It can also mean a physical (with absolutely nothing to do with sexual) violence on someone who is unsuspecting or unwilling to go along with the assault. But that meaning, like gay (which originally meant happy/ness and good times), has seemed to lost all connection.

S