It's coming.....

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

It's coming.....

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:30 pm

Hey, I just recieved my copies of [ENG] volumes 25 and 26 today (finaly all caught up!) and something I noticed in the sleeve notes.

The sleeve notes have jumped ahead! Volume 25[ENG] includes the sleeve notes from volume 11[JP]! What does that mean for the volumes 27, 28 and 29? In all likelyhood, this frees up room for the massive Internal Structure of Mortar Headd article from Smoke Walls.

I most certainly hope so! Now I'm excited to get my hands on Volume 27+ just to see if they actually plan to translate that article.....
Shinei!

KOG

Re: It's coming.....

Post by KOG » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:45 pm

They seem to be on some sort of hiatus. So we may not see 27+ for a long while.
Nu Soard Graphite wrote:Hey, I just recieved my copies of [ENG] volumes 25 and 26 today (finaly all caught up!) and something I noticed in the sleeve notes.

The sleeve notes have jumped ahead! Volume 25[ENG] includes the sleeve notes from volume 11[JP]! What does that mean for the volumes 27, 28 and 29? In all likelyhood, this frees up room for the massive Internal Structure of Mortar Headd article from Smoke Walls.

I most certainly hope so! Now I'm excited to get my hands on Volume 27+ just to see if they actually plan to translate that article.....

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:13 am

I expected as much. With the copywrite of FSS transferring from Toyspress to Edit! I suspect that puts a little wrinkle in the publishing rights for the English version, unless the rights for Volume 11[JP] was aquired before the rights tranferred over (possible I think). In any case, we're used to "delays" as FSS fans...it comes with the territory.
Shinei!

junchoon

Post by junchoon » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:34 am

yes, as fss fan, one have to be patient. but sometimes i wish Nagao-san is more consistent with his outputs, sigh... i have been following his works since the L-Gaim days when i was still in primary school, until finish college, got a job, married, etc. just hope he can provide us with a suitable ending before my grand-children arrives, haahaa!

wps

Hydra Mirage

Post by Hydra Mirage » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:22 pm

I have a sneaky feeling Nagano will abandon FSS before he will finish it :(

Newton

Post by Newton » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:31 am

As long as he doesn't do a George Lucas. If Nagano gets tired of it, hopefully he'll pass the torch to someone who cares about FSS.

-Newt