New from Volks

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

elemental

New from Volks

Post by elemental » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:09 am

It's not what I was expecting, but it's a start...

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/fss/index_fss.aspx

They're reissuing a few kits, too.

jlyc

Post by jlyc » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:28 pm

i'm still hoping for a black phantom

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:58 pm

I like the looks of this new fatima figure. I'm still waiting for Volks to reveal what they have up their sleeves, at least I'm assuming they are working on a new MH kit :P .

Prada0007

Post by Prada0007 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:38 am

YAY YAY!!!!!!!! Re-issue arkanna!! Finally! I hope hlj gets some.

KOG

Post by KOG » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm

With the way HLJ is going, I don't really expect them to stock up on Alkana, or anything else for that matter.

Their supply of FSS resins seems to be dwindling rapidly, and there's not much evidence of restocking.

I'm glad I snagged HLJ's last copy of the red phantom before it went out of stock. Speaking of which, I got my phantom in the mail yesterday... the speed of EMS from HLJ was well worth the small added cost in this instance. :)

I have yet to check off the parts, but the kit looks great... this is actually the first original Volks kit I've purchased since they switched over to the new style silver boxes. They are so pretty! I sure would love to get some more of those silver boxes... gonna keep my eyes open on Y!J. Granted, the nice shiny silver boxes is only a superficial reason... the more important reason is to replace the recasts I have with superior quality originals...

elemental

Post by elemental » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:31 am

Newsflash: you didn't get the last red phantom at HLJ. They restocked it, along with Volks Bang and even WSC A-Toll. Still no sign of WSC Prom, though. :(

Who knows what HLJ will choose to stock... It's a real pity they don't bother to get certain items. And why they chose not to stock the Last Junchoon when it was re-issued a few months back is completely beyond me.

jinnai

Post by jinnai » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:09 am

Shiny silver boxes scratch really easily. :(

I need that fatima.

KOG

Post by KOG » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:47 pm

elemental wrote:Newsflash: you didn't get the last red phantom at HLJ. They restocked it, along with Volks Bang and even WSC A-Toll. Still no sign of WSC Prom, though. :(

Who knows what HLJ will choose to stock... It's a real pity they don't bother to get certain items. And why they chose not to stock the Last Junchoon when it was re-issued a few months back is completely beyond me.
I DID get the last red phantom... of the old stock. :P It was marked out of stock for a couple days. I am actually amazed they bothered to restock it... I wonder if they just got 1 or 2 more copies? Or if they got a decent supply?

And yeah, no sign of WSC Prominence.

As for Last Junchoon, I did see a copy on Y!J for a decent price the other day. For those who are interested.

elemental

Post by elemental » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:27 am

KOG wrote:I DID get the last red phantom... of the old stock. :P It was marked out of stock for a couple days. I am actually amazed they bothered to restock it... I wonder if they just got 1 or 2 more copies? Or if they got a decent supply?
I'd say a great big NO to that one... red phantom is gone again. At least fss kits are moving at hlj... that's encouraging for the hobby as a whole. I wonder who is buying them? Anyone on here?

jinnai

Post by jinnai » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:43 am

I snagged their last vatshu from the re-release.

Still waiting for it though. =/