Seeking 1/144 wave kits

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

errol

Seeking 1/144 wave kits

Post by errol » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:52 pm

Does anybody in the gears community have any wave 1/144 scale kits bumbing around in their closet wasting space? If so I am extremely interested in the terror, boowry & kan. If anybody has any kits I would be interested. Thanks

jimmyzagato

Post by jimmyzagato » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:36 am

Hello Errol,

I do have some wave 1/144 kits including the Boowray.
I do have a KAN kit by Volks, and I do not think Wave made any
KAN kits. Kaiyodo made a 1/220 kit though.
The Boowray kit I have does not have a box, but does have all the parts,
and instructions. I had got it from a guy when I lived in Japan. This guy
worked for WAVE on a few projects, and it is one of the kits he was able
to get His name on as one of the team members that is listed in the instructions.
I'll have to take a look as to what decals came with it, but I beleive they were yellow decals.
I'd be willing to sell the Boowray, but not the KAN kit.
I have other kits if you have specific one you are looking for, and
If your intrested I'll look into it further.

Thanks, jimmyzagato :?

errol

Post by errol » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:49 am

What up jimmy. Thank you for response. How's it going on the left coast?
It's to bad I didn't post this message earlier because I was in L.A. working at the auto show. I'm actually form detroit, but travel all over the country. So how much would you be willing the sell the boowry for? also you wouldn't happen to have an ashura temple by chance? And what are you doing teasing me with the Kan? :) I'm in Chicago right now working so it sometimes takes me a couple of days to get online, but am looking forward to reading your response. THANKS

jimmyzagato

Post by jimmyzagato » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:56 am

Hello errol,

Well, I found the Boowray kit, and I am sorry to say I also found a small piece missing. I know it was there before because I checked it off when I got it, but for what ever reason it is gone now. It is one of the two pieces that attach the shield to the arm.
I think it should not be to difficult to make up a new one, and luckily it is not in a very visible spot behind the sheild. At any rate I am still disapointed not have found the part. The rest of the kit is all there, and has been pinned for test fitting, and pose, but is otherwise unharmed.
It comes with the original decals, and Instructions, but no box. If you are still intrested please let me know. It originaly sold for 9800 yen, but it is obviously already been out of the box, and missing a piece so I'd take $30.00, and just add actual shipping to that cost.
If your still intrested let me know. I can also scan the missing piece from the instructions, and e-mail it to you if you wished.
Regarding the Ashura Temple, I do have one, but I am building that one myself.
There is a guy on e-bay that sells several 1/144 kits from Volks, and Wave with the user id "rx93" .
They seem to be all in the box, and original for a good price.
1/144 is not as popular as the 1/100 kits, and general due not have the same detail, but some of the Characters like KAN only came in 1/144.
I looked for a long time for my KAN, and finally got it off Yahoo Japan through a friend in Japan.
I have been looking for the Kaiyodo 1/144 kit Atoll Scritti kit. I regretfully had sold the one I had years ago, and now I'm looking for it again.
I do not have a Terror Mirage in 1/144.
I do have an Original Empress Flame in 1/44 Kaiyodo sculpted by Akira Tani.
He dose amazing work. The details are close to what you would see in a 1/100 kit, but smaller. That kit is unbuilt, and still in the box. That one would cost a little more say like $75.00.
I have several other kits, but I won't list them as I do not plan to sell them right now anyway. As I said before I regretted a couple I have let go. Even my Original 1/35 scale Led Mirage with a Veil. Should have paid attention to that voice in my head. Of course it is that voice in my head that my wife thinks I am so crazy to like FSS.
Anyway fell free to ask, any other questions you want, and I am sorry that the Boowray is missing a piece.
You can e-mail also if you wish. My e-mail address in in my profile.
jimmyzagato

Vincent Valentine

Post by Vincent Valentine » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:00 pm

I have two WAVE 1/144 kits in my closet, probably will never get to them.

Got them as a deal on Ebay.. so I'll part with them for the same price.

Junchoon ODK ver

Vatshu II

Both for USD 90. 50 USD each.

Bear in mind that the casts are oh.. ten, fifteen years old.

errol

Post by errol » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:35 pm

Hey Jimmy I hope your still out there. I've been trying to e-mail a couple of times but am having difficulty with your e-mail adress, yahoo keeps sending me messages about a qmail ar something to that effect? If yuo are still interested in selling the Boowry&Empress please see if your e-mail is correct or a different way of getting a hold of you.[/i]

jimmyzagato

Post by jimmyzagato » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:37 am

Hello Errol,

Yeah !, I was beginning to wonder if you had left the country.
My e-mail address in my profile is correct.
jimmyzagato@sbcglobal.net
The Boowray is still available, but the Empress is already gone to
another person.

E-mail for what you would like to do, if you still want it, or have any other questions.

jimmyzagato

Akuma Sephitaro

Post by Akuma Sephitaro » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:47 pm

I noticed on e-bay there's a bunch of 1/144 Wave kits up... all a bit expensive, though

errol

Post by errol » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:40 pm

Thank you Jimmy,

If you have any more kits in the future you are parting with, let me know. Thank you for kit I am most greatfull. 8)