WSC Terror forsale and looking for some kits...

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

yp

WSC Terror forsale and looking for some kits...

Post by yp » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:11 pm

Hi,

I have a recast WSC Terror forsale. I purchased it from Hobbyfan, and the casting quality is very good. I am asking $110 + shipping. The kit is not started. If anyone is interested, please drop me a line.
(I have put three pictures up at
http://photobucket.com/albums/v226/schatze11/terror/ )

Also, a friend of mine is looking for two kits. I know the chance of finding these is very slim, but wouldn't hurt to ask^^... One of them is the Kaiyodo's Junchoon works dio., and the other one is 1/100 Devonsha (sp?) from Volks.

I am also looking for two kits. SSS horned Mirage and Cross Mirage. (the pink version with missiles on her hand...) I had the Horned Mirage from hobbyfan a while ago, but I ended up selling it, and I am hitting my head and regreting about it. If anyone is willing to let theirs go, please let me know. Thank you.

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:13 pm

E2046 is doing the Junchoon Works Diorama.

yp

Post by yp » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:36 pm

Hi guys,

cobywan, thanks for letting me know, but hasn't that kit been advertised at e2046 for quite sometime now? Do you think it will actually happen?

BTW, you acquired the Horned from me, right? Is there any chance that you might be willing to sell it back to me? pretty please? :roll:

I have decided to reduce the price on the Terror for $100 + shipping.
Any takers?