Viewlard relationships

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Lalasa

Viewlard relationships

Post by Lalasa » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:22 am

So Voards Viewlard (Yes, I've probably spelled his name wrong.) has a daughter and a sister right? Who are they again? Is that younger sister or older sister? How old is the daughter in the current storyline?

S

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:02 am

Not heard of Viewlard having a daughter yet, but his younger sister, Mallory, just appeared in Part 2 of Majestic Stand. Mallory is the fiancee of Lizard Meistner's sister's son, and thats why Mallory gets her fatima and MH from Meistner. Close descendant of PureBlood. 8)

Probably Voards didnt have any kids, and Wey Rouath is from Mallory's line. I noticed that many of the main characters didnt have kids, their bloodline being carried on by their siblings. For e.g Aisha, Dimos, Lizard Meistner, Colus 24, etc etc. Are they too busy getting into the limelight to have any relationships? :roll:

Mallory Viewlard Hierarchy
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tomexe

Post by Tomexe » Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:25 pm

Is it me, or are female headdliners getting tinyer?

I went and looked at the newtype scans, and Mallory is barely taller than her fatima! And almost as skinny. Sayly isn't that big either. The women of the previous generation like Sharie, Aisha, and Jabo were big girls.

Is sensei changing his world view again? Or is there some meaning to this, like headdliners really ARE decreasing in stature as well as numbers as their bloodlines get weaker and they intermarry more with non-headliners.

hitori

Post by hitori » Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:49 pm

Tomexe wrote:Is it me, or are female headdliners getting tinyer?

I went and looked at the newtype scans, and Mallory is barely taller than her fatima! And almost as skinny. Sayly isn't that big either. The women of the previous generation like Sharie, Aisha, and Jabo were big girls.

Is sensei changing his world view again? Or is there some meaning to this, like headdliners really ARE decreasing in stature as well as numbers as their bloodlines get weaker and they intermarry more with non-headliners.
I think that's just Nagano being invonsistent.
He's never been really good at keeping things in scale.
Look at the height difference between Kaien and Auxo when he cancels her Knight-Fatima program.
She was never that small anywhere else. :?

Fatima are about 159~170cm tall. (5'2"~5'7")
Kaien was what...220? (7'2")

Mallory is shorter than Aisha, but much taller than regular people and about the same height as Jhon it seems.
Another Nagano inconsistency: if you look at Aisha's hat, that changes positions, too.
ImageImage

Tomexe

Post by Tomexe » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:45 pm

I just saw the hat thing, I never realized he was that inconsistant in his drawing! That would explain a lot about the size issue too.

hitori

Post by hitori » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:36 pm

Tomexe wrote:I just saw the hat thing, I never realized he was that inconsistant in his drawing! That would explain a lot about the size issue too.
Oh man, you could compile a whole book dedicated to Nagano's inconsistencies.
Not just in drawings, but in settings and contents as well. :D

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:43 am

wow, hitori u actually noticed that? :o

and that pic of Jhon, makes me feel uneasy... and worry for him :oops: Jhon never learns his lesson huh? :twisted:

<-- BTW, latest news regarding Feb NT. :| Wonder when Part 3 will begin...
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:15 am

Thank you for the info. I couldn't understand it since one site said the girl (in the picture you showed) was Viewlard's daughter and I went, "Huh?! Since when?" Another site said that was his sister or half sister.

S