Mystery Characters

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Hydra Mirage

Post by Hydra Mirage » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:12 am

Anyone notice that the sliders on the LED head are a direct copy of an 80's Hi-fi Equalizer ?
(It's more apparent closer up, http://mypage.iu.edu/~miconway/colus88.jpg and other images, this one even has the frequencies marked )

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:25 am

What's a jav? I think I know what a polearm is...*checks just in case*

By the way, what is the weapon that Micheal Lester/Lesler used to hit Kaien so hard and take Kain's spadd, injuring Auxo at the same time? This was in English book 11 or 10, I think.

S

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:15 am

Hydra > Yeah definitely! That very picture is way too obvious, and given the fact that Nagano loves music, it isnt too hard to realise it. This guy loves to put part of his life into his work. 8)

Lalasa > Sorry, supposed to mean javelin. Just guessing anyway. Noticed both ends are sharp?

Lester's weapon named Val. Balla or according to the English FSS site "ba. l. bala" click here
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Poseidal

Post by Poseidal » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:13 pm

re: the guy in the calander

His face kinda reminds me of the guy who owns the MM Auge, although it's probably not him.

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:16 am

Rubel Colus wrote:Lester's weapon named Val. Balla or according to the English FSS site "ba. l. bala" click here
Thanks for the info on both things. I wasn't sure what to call Micheal's weapon since it's spelled so many different ways.

S

hitori

Post by hitori » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:28 pm

Just a side note.
Michael Lester's name is pronounced 'Mikhail' in the original Japanese version, just like Mikhail Gorbachev.
It's the same name, but I wonder why that was changed in the English version?

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:23 am

Oh...crap. They're the same person? *grimacing...and changes her fanfic...muttering, should'a known*

S