Mystery Characters

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Rubel Colus

Mystery Characters

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:27 pm

This is from Jan 2005 issue of NT, pic from the calendar.

Let's discuss the true identity of these mysterious characters. The knight seemed to be the same guy who appeared in the March 2004 NT.

Who do u think they are?? :?:

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9274/calendar20055pq.jpg
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

John F. Moscato

Post by John F. Moscato » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:12 pm

...More importantly, what's that goofy symbol on the lower hatch of the fatima cockpit door?
John F. Moscato

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:22 am

Hmm...I thinkyou are right. That looks like the same guy.

I have no idea who that is...funky looking hair though. Currently he's working for Buchtagma? But strong enough to be a Mirage....interesting indeed.
Shinei!

sarion

Post by sarion » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:41 pm

the pendant that's he's wearing, means Amaterasu royal family?....

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:30 pm

sarion wrote:the pendant that's he's wearing, means Amaterasu royal family?....
Yes, it most certainly is.....

look here for various AKD symbols.
Shinei!

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:39 pm

I'm thinking he might be another Amaterasu cousin who is a Headdliner. Sent in to infiltrate Buchtgma and keep an eye on their activities for Rognar and Spaccorn. Or maybe he's a "lost cousin" and they'll discover this later...

Anyway, he certainly is flamboyant enough to be Amaterasu royalty!
Shinei!

hitori

Post by hitori » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:13 pm

I'm thinkin he's Waspen Nanda Crack...maybe.

Crack will be joining the Mirages as MK#21.
A Right Number Mirage with that kind of outfit...Leopold Krytharis would have a heartattack. :D

PS. If there is anyone who's been waiting the FSS Quiz, I'm sorry.
...you think you'll get a lot done during vacation, but...
Will have the answers posted soon.

Hydra Mirage

Post by Hydra Mirage » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:53 pm

Newtype Jan'05 anybody ?

PS. I just bought Hobby Japan EX Autumn '98.
It's awesome. Although it's missing some of the newer kits (sirens&phantom) it's much better read IMO than what I've seen of factorys and was only $15.

hitori

Post by hitori » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:29 pm

Hydra Mirage wrote:Newtype Jan'05 anybody ?

PS. I just bought Hobby Japan EX Autumn '98.
It's awesome. Although it's missing some of the newer kits (sirens&phantom) it's much better read IMO than what I've seen of factorys and was only $15.
Nagano's taking January off.
No FSS in this month's issue.
That illustration Rubel Colus posted is the only thing.
He's getting ready to take his annual vacation. darm :evil:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:18 am

Oh no! :cry:

Not now! Not in the middle of a storyline like this....

I think (pray) he's only taking a short break to clear his mind and gather his notes before getting back on the horse....
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:35 am

Hmm, lets go over some little details...

MH
That MH, is that a LED Mirage in the first place (looks like one, but we'll never know...)? Problem is: LED Mirages are not planned for appearance in the Majestic Stand. There's no Blood Cross on the machine, so does it mean that the guy's not a MK? The symbol looks like U or Y, but I guess Upandora (sometimes spelt Youpandora) is not possible for various reasons.

Fatima
hitori's guess that he is Waspen Nanda Crack, he's Left Wing 21 right? Indeed, there are rumours that he will be joining the MKs during Maj Stand! But Left Wing members increase so fast?! The next #22 is Decor's decendent (not even conceived yet)! It is stated that Crack's fatima is La Belda (ex-Ko Fan Shiemer 'Tin' fatima), but I dont think that fatima looks like Belda.

IMO the fatima looks very much like MK#15 Corlala's fatima Spaluta, dont you think? I'm referring to the theme shown by the dress color and style, also her eye color. Her looks are very different though, but understandable, coz this picture was drawn many years ago. BTW, after Corlala and Poesche were killed, their fatimas might have been saved, prolly brought back to Greece?

Headdliner
Same guy that appeared in March2004 NT. He has the Amat family mark! A Royalty?! Also sports a flowery tattoo (slightly different in the NT), is this mark an emblem of the Codante's? From the Throne succession list, we have two of whom have not yet made any appearance, but they are closely related to Amat bloodline.

6th: Citron Menar Amaterasu (Head of House Menar)
7th: Harieri Byubyus Codante (Codante family)

However, my guess is not both of them. There was a line in the KF that says that during the Majestic Stand, even 'non-Mirage Knights Elena, Maessen, etc' pilots the Mirage Machines. My guess is Bit Maessen (ex-Pied Piper). IMO, a closer look reveals some similarities between them. After the battle in Emperor Rescue Mission, Maessen was probably brought back to AKD to recuperate, and somehow he now helps Amat (explains the family emblem, for his special access?) infiltrate Bughtgma. During his stay in AKD, he must have gotten Spaluta, who will be his partner for Mirage Machines (LED?). His original fatima Puula should still be alive too. Maybe Spaluta more suitable for Mirage machine or for security's sake, watever. =P

Anyway, that's juz my guess :D
Looking for:

TSP

Post by TSP » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:52 pm

The symbol looks like a rooster or a chicken.

John F. Moscato

Post by John F. Moscato » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:38 pm

TSP wrote:The symbol looks like a rooster or a chicken.
LMAO!!! The Kellogg's Led Mirage :wink:
John F. Moscato

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:55 am

What is that gold thing he's holding? Is that a weapon or some type of staff of office? And that repeated pattern around his collar and sleeve cuffs. Only mirage knights have that, except in red and white...isn't that true?

S

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:54 am

Lalasa wrote:What is that gold thing he's holding? Is that a weapon or some type of staff of office? And that repeated pattern around his collar and sleeve cuffs. Only mirage knights have that, except in red and white...isn't that true?

S
Yes, but he doesnt have a Mirage Blood Cross anywhere in the pic, not even on the LED Mirage. Makes me wonder if he is indeed a Mirage Knight. His pendant though, is the one thing that shatters my guess - that is the emblem of the Amaterasu Royal Family and so far we see ONLY those of close blood ties with Amat wears it. e.g. Sopp himself, Mikoto, Lie Ex, Aisha, Sarion, so it might well be a completely new character with very close blood ties with Amat...

And that gold thing, probably a weapon of some sort, a jav or polearm?

TSP > Now that u mentioned, it DOES look like a rooster... :shock: :D
Looking for: