Est

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

FSS is totally emo

Est

Post by FSS is totally emo » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:49 pm

why doesnt she take revert to Vashe after the death of Grard and continuing looking for a new master?

also, in the Taika stories, why is Rogner there?

Zoxesyr

Re: Est

Post by Zoxesyr » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:06 am

FSS is totally emo wrote:why doesnt she take revert to Vashe after the death of Grard and continuing looking for a new master?

also, in the Taika stories, why is Rogner there?
I don't know about Vashe.

I think there is a note in the Taika text to the effect that the character only has the same name as Rogner, but that he isn't actually Rogner. (probably because nagano likes the character so much) :D

Tomexe

Re: Est

Post by Tomexe » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:50 pm

FSS is totally emo wrote:why doesnt she take revert to Vashe after the death of Grard and continuing looking for a new master?
I asked this same question back in November
http://www.gearsonline.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=482 :)

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:51 pm

This might get abit confusing but here goes...

AFAIK, Nagano never explained the exact conditions required for Est to go into Vashe mode. All we know is that Vashe is the mode used when she is searching for the next Black Knight, and she will revert back to Est immediately when she found her Black Knight. However, when the Black Knight dies or goes missing (like Roados - Est didnt know he died until much later), there is no clear explanation on whether Est becomes Vasher immediately.

Well, this is from memory, so dont blame me if i gave the wrong year :oops: In 2990 when Roados died, Est didnt know about it and she stayed as Est for at least a few years until in 2992, Krakenbeal found her in the fatima brothel and brought her back to test/tune the Ashura Temple. Krakenbeal also told Est about the death of Roados, but it is unknown if Est, upon hearing the news, reverts back to Vasher mode or stayed as Est. After helping Mejojo tune the A Temples, Krakenbeal released her after receiving his new personal MH Flamberge Temple from Neutral and Est left.

The next thing we know is Est appears as Vasher in 2995 and started training Jhon.

List of Est's masters:

Dimos Hirarchy > Tsuri Peidoll (BK #1) > Colus 22 > Roados Dragoon (BK #2) > Krakenbeal Mejojo > Decors Weissmel (BK #3) > Amaterasu > Lader 9 > F.U. Rogner > Bandline Gol (sp? BK #4) > Grard Sydmian (BK #5) > Colus 26

This list does not include the knights she met as Vasher.

From the list, we can see that not all knights that Est followed are 'Black Knights'. IMO, she probably served Krakenbeal, Amat, Lader 9, Rognar, etc as the fatima Est even though they were not Black Knights and didnt pilot MH Vatshu.

So conclusion = Nagano didnt give a clear explanation, so we dont know the conditions for her to become Vasher. However, from the list, we see that she served Colus 26 after Grard (probably as Est), so its not the end of the story for her yet ;)
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Poseidal

Post by Poseidal » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:15 am

Is Est short for anything, btw. I've heard 'Establish' on some sites, but I'm not sure if it's in any of my books.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:17 pm

Poseidal wrote:Is Est short for anything, btw. I've heard 'Establish' on some sites, but I'm not sure if it's in any of my books.
Yes, thats what Est stands for.

Being the first fatima to appear, she marks the 'establishment' of Nagano's epic. :D
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

TSP

Post by TSP » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:08 pm

Well there was this incidence at the fatima brothell on Vachi where prince Mejojo saved the fatimas from prostitution by killing the owner . At that time Est was also a slave of the house. That I think was 2 years after the death of R Dragoon.

TSP

Post by TSP » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:10 pm

Oh sorry it was Zanda!