a couple of things

Share your work with the online community

Moderator: kosh

MSW

a couple of things

Post by MSW » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:16 am

First up, is a redesigned Zector ... originaly this is the blue transformable mech from a somewhat obscure 1984 anime known as Galvion. Its car form (known as "circus-3") was basied on the exotic Vector sports car.

This redesign was done rather quickly (colored even quicker)...the transform is the same as the original...just a bit more complex :roll: ...I did this rough mostly trying to fill out some background material for a original comic book I'd like to develp...might end up in the background as a hidden Galvion tribute.

Next up...ignore the blantent Transformers refrence for the moment...this was originaly done in Paint Shop Pro with my graphics tablet...just trying it out, and trying to develop the heros mecha for the same comic book story (hero drives a bike,its not really suppost to be a sentient being though ... the design has sense changed quite a bit sense then. I had mostly did this to get a feel for transforming real world bikes into mechs)...on another board, someone was posting about fan designed Transformers, and I slaped the "Blur" name on and posted it (I guess Blur wasn't a female Transformer after all :P )...In the end I guess you could consider it a redesign of the Motoslaves from Bubble Gum Crisis.

enjoy :D[/img]

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:46 pm

very nice!

and wasnt Blurr the hovercraft transformer who speaks very fast? :D
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

VulnePro

Post by VulnePro » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:07 am

MSW, nice to see you here, it's been awhile :) Good stuff as always ;)