It's Show Time

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

KOG

Post by KOG » Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:03 am

Well I'll be damned. It does appear to be gone. I think they said you have to update the site every so often to keep it active, and I guess I've left it stagnant for just too long.

:(

Well, once I get photos sorted, I can either re-sign up for the free site, or look into getting a proper site made.

Or I can look into alternative methods of getting the pics viewable.

Anyways, I'll try in earnest to get photos for everything once I finish my current project, a Volks MM Bang Doll.
elemental wrote:Your website seems to have disappeared, KOG. I was (still am) looking forward to seeing your newly re-touched kits.

elemental

Post by elemental » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:52 am

KOG wrote:Anyways, I'll try in earnest to get photos for everything once I finish my current project, a Volks MM Bang Doll.
Ah, is that Bang a fresh build, or a re-working of one of your old models?

KOG

Post by KOG » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:11 am

Hmm... I had indeed been re-working several kits earlier this year. Complete repaints and rebuilds of an SSS LED Mirage, an AF LED Mirage, a SAV Siren F, and a White Berlin. Also significant re-work on a Maglow.

But I've finished that stuff now... the last thing I did was a 100% new SSS Cross Mirage to replace my old one, which was a rather shabby recast to begin with. My 2nd Cross is, dare I say it, much better.

And now I am working on a 100% new MM Bang Doll. I had indeed done a MM Bang before, but there was a lot of things I wasn't happy with... including but not limited to the color, and the handling of the joints.

I just finished the skirts on my 2nd Bang today, all I have left to do is the arms/sword/shield.