Upandora the Emperor

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Upandora the Emperor

Post by Tachyon » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:09 pm

To help ensure the accuracy of the information presented in the FSS pages here at Gears Online I would like to ask for help understanding the AKD's leadership. After Lachesis and the Knight of Gold (the first KoG, anyways) disappear Amaterasu goes looking for them and gives the throne over to Upandora. What I need help with is Upandora's official/public name after he assumes the AKD throne.

A -- One person told Upandora was publicly recognized as Amaterasu IV's cousin before Amat/Sop left. Upandora was then sworn in as Amaterasu V and the public was made aware that they had a new emperor.

B -- Another person told me Upandora pretended he WAS Amaterasu IV when he took the throne and the public believed that their emperor was the same person. This person told me Kallen later became Amaterasu V.

I would like to start a discussion to see which is correct: A or B. It would be helpful if people could give references for where they got the info that proves their point.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

WayS'Lo'

Post by WayS'Lo' » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:43 pm

Sort of both i think... When Uppondora was a mirage knight he was so cause he was adopted by one of amatarasu's uncles ( Lime i think.... Atropos was also 'adopted' by this guy) Then when Amat left, uppandora just pretended to be him. I dont knwo what kind of excuse they came up with to explain uppondora's vanishing from the mirage knight ranks tho.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:28 pm

Well...if we can use L-Gaim as any indication of what might possibly occur, wasn't the public "Oldna Poseidal" a pretender? The real Poseidal was travelling the galaxy masquerading as someone else. I think thats whats going on with Upandora.
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:52 pm

The reason I'm asking about this is I may need to change some info on the AKD page.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:11 am

I reviewed some submitted information and made a change to the last paragraph of the AKD page.