Maximum creation (saved from WaxTrax)

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:14 am

hehe, I like to read alot on astronomy, so I could ramble alot on this topic too, but for the sake of everyone here, maybe I'll just provide a link for those who are interested. This website features "Zoom in, Zoom out" - from Planet Earth we zoom out to the furthest objects in space, and makes it very easy to understand the basic structures of our known universe.

http://agile.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/cosmic/

In short: Planet Earth < Solar System < Galaxy (ours is named Milky Way) < Local Group < Local SuperCluster (also called Virgo SuperCluster) < Sheets/Walls

BTW, M31 is sometimes called the Great Andromeda Galaxy, probably coz of its massive size. There is evidence to show that the Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxy will possibly collide and merge in the distant future. In addition, on the larger scale, there is also evidence that the Virgo Cluster will pull our Local group and eventually the two clusters will merge. More like our local group will be eaten by the Virgo Cluster since it is way larger than our group. The Virgo Cluster has 2000+ member galaxies. :shock:

http://www.seds.org/messier/more/virgo.html

Makes me feel that mankind is so small and vulnerable. :?
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:17 pm

So ka!

I forgot about our galaxy and Andromeda colliding in the distant future. Within a Billion years, or sooner, I wonder.

A thought;

Perhaps the Great Joker Galaxy of FSS is the galaxy that remains after the Milky Way and Andromeda collide/merge! If most of the stars survive intact, or don't go rouge (there is so much space in between stars that when galaxies collide, there usually aren't very many "collisions" to speak of)) that would make the new galaxy quite large indeed...over 1.5 trillion stars. It might also account for the name of the Galactic system...rename the system from Local Group to Milky Way system (as a homage to the original galaxy).

Things that make you go "Hmmmm".....
Shinei!

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:40 am

What in the world is a Hyper Chevelier? How does a knight attain this title or is it even a title? If so is that a...ah, "current" era...Jokerian title or did it come from the age of the Super Empire? By the way is it Chevelier or Cavalier or Calvery(spelling?)? I've seen Maximum called all three...or maybe this is because of Japanese engrish.

*shakes head at herself* I didn't understand that the Maximum etc. part of "Hyper Chevalier Maximum Holtsfor Ballanche Kaien" was a name when I first read FSS. I thought it was a complete title and only Holtsfor Ballanche Kaien was the characters name since it was the only two I recognized and though Holtsfor was the given name of the character, the other two being surnames. It took me two years until it finally dawned on me that Maximum and Holtsfor or Holtsfor Ballanche Kaien was one and the same person. :roll: :oops:

Unless that entire 6 letter deal is his name?

S

Falk

Post by Falk » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:51 pm

Mmh the word is the french word, "chevalier" which means knight. Cavalier is the french for (horse) rider. (chevalier basically meant quite the same as cavalier (as horse = cheval in french), but its meaning changed during middle-age to define the nobles who could afford a horse to fight).

BTW, anyone knows why Maximum has Holtforss in his name ? I think someone made the same remark in another topic, and that there was no answer, so maybe we don't know. Could it be just a composed first name ?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:57 am

Hyper Chevalier is another tittle for the Kensai, the highest Headdliner ranking in Joker.

Douglas Kaien is called Le Hyper Chevalier de Five Star Stories.

Madora Moirai, who is Kensai after Kaien is called; Le Hyper Chevalier de Rose.

I'm sure Max will have a more verbose tittle when he gets involved in the tale.

Btw, Kaien's son, Depre, is called Le Holy Chevalier, but he is not Kensai...merely Teni (possibly Go Teni or Syou Teni?) Anyone know what this signifies?
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:19 am

Nu Soard Graphite wrote:Btw, Kaien's son, Depre, is called Le Holy Chevalier, but he is not Kensai...merely Teni (possibly Go Teni or Syou Teni?) Anyone know what this signifies?
Depre later becomes the King of Atoll. He also gets this title 'Holy Chevalier' and, along with the Sacred Empress of Bakin Rakan, he has the right to confer titles from Ten-i upto Kensai. This is probably after Amat's Grand Invasion.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)