Reactions to Gundam Revolution

You stories involving mecha

Moderator: kosh

Reactions to Gundam Revolution

Postby Tachyon » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:47 pm

A fast-paced start. I'm looking forward to chapter 2. A little more explanation would help me, though. I know Gundam but I've never had a chance to watch Gundam Wing.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.
Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Altron » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:45 am

Well Tachyon, I myself can't stand to watch or read ANYTHING with a slow start, so it is my nature, to make a story with action on the first page. That is definetly not my finished product, but I hope to get feedback on my story
Thanks!
Altron

Postby Dr. Yo » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:20 pm

My only complaint is that there not much to give a reaction to....
The action is well-depicted, and as an introduction its a good start-
Hope you will be posting more in the near future.
Dr. Yo

Postby Vega Vaikyuko » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:35 pm

It seems kind of cliche and odd to me. Neo-White Fang? Seems to be a stand-in for OZ, Romefeller, White Fang, so on and so forth (notice how the show always progressed with a new enemy every time they defeated the old one, in very cliche fashion?). On top of this, you have two glaring discrepancies -- Mobile Dolls (and Suits) were made illegal following the end of the war in A.C.195, so I don't see how either faction could have them unless they didn't care and made them personally or...something. Also, White Fang had Virgo II Mobile Dolls while OZ had Space Leos. Why have the roles seemingly been reversed here?

Sorry if I seem overly critical, it's just that I'm a stickler for details. XP
Vega Vaikyuko

Return to Fan Fiction